No announcement yet.

Wheelin' For Toys Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're leaving Smithville at 6:30ish. I'm bringing a friend from church and his 8th grade son; it will be their first wheeling trip. I'm looking for an open front seat for his son to ride in; he's well behaved and quiet. Just figure he'll be more comfortable than stuffed into my back seat. :)

Comment

I'm bringing a friend of mine from church as well Rich, are you doing the guided tour? If not then maybe you, Mike B and I can group up together as well as anybody else who wants to.
      sigpic
      Reed Brunk, You can have joy like mine too! It's a Jeep thing again!
      99TJ: 4:88s, 8.8 with OX Locker, 36 TSLs, Homemade mid-arm rear 4 link and front 3 link suspension, Over the knuckle Chevy Tie-rod end steering, AW4 auto tranny swap, and lots of dents and dings!

Comment

I was set to go , but Jeeper I was convoying with couldn't make it , so I won't be attending as I won't have any backup if something BREAKS ! LOL
        I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
        Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
        it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
        Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Rich, if you are going out on your own without a guided run let me know. My dad will be there with his jeep and I will be there with mine roaming around on our own.
          Some people just need to get over themselves.

Comment

I'm out my 2nd baby girl was born on the 28th and I have had zero time to get the new XJ ready to wheel:(

Comment

Nope, no guided tour for me. Ray, why don't you guys hook up with Grumpy & I and Mike B? 5 Jeeps is a good number. My cell is 913-645-1950 if anyone needs it and didn't have it. I should be unloaded and ready to roll around 8:30-9am. Google is telling me 1:50 travel time and we're leaving at 6:30.

Comment

Sounds good, I will be leaving Lee's Summit around 6:30 for anybody that wants to caravan down together. If need be we can meet-up at the McDonalds on Metcalf just on the South side of 435 and head down from there.
                sigpic
                99TJ: 4:88s, 8.8 with OX Locker, 36 TSLs, Homemade mid-arm rear 4 link and front 3 link suspension, Over the knuckle Chevy Tie-rod end steering, AW4 auto tranny swap, and lots of dents and dings!

Comment

If we were gonna meet up I'd much rather do it in Louisburg gas station off exit. Anytime I'm going through Metcalf - I just wanna do that: get through Metcalf ;)
                  -Mike B-
                  '01 XJ Sport
                  '11KK Limited

Comment

That's fine, we can meet at the Louisberg gas station.
                    sigpic

Comment

I will meet you there Rich. I am leaving my house at around 6:30 also.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Dwarf View Post
                        That's fine, we can meet at the Louisberg gas station.

PM sent. Forgot to mention I'll also be on CH. 4 for the drive.
                        -Mike B-
                        '01 XJ Sport
                        '11KK Limited

Comment

I had a great time yesterday guys. I think the lesson of the day was limit straps are a good thing....right Grumpy? If anybody has any videos or pictures of me or my dads jeep in action please email them to me royalsward@gmail.com I do not have many action pics of mine because I am usually leading. Thanks again guys for a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by reward_1000 View Post
                            I had a great time yesterday guys. I think the lesson of the day was limit straps are a good thing....right Grumpy? If anybody has any videos or pictures of me or my dads jeep in action please email them to me royalsward@gmail.com I do not have many action pics of mine because I am usually leading. Thanks again guys for a good day.
                            Awesome day to wheel! Had a blast and thanks for the lead. I have a couple pics I can email ya.
                            -Mike B-
                            '01 XJ Sport
                            '11KK Limited

Comment

So how was the turnout?

:)

John
                              1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

Great turn-out, actually. Seems to me they had 3 refrigerator boxes full of toys collected.

Plus - I got to see that:

Come back and do this:

Last edited by JeepN4kc; 12-09-2012, 11:09 AM.
                                -Mike B-
                                '01 XJ Sport
                                '11KK Limited

Comment

Working...
                                X