Wheelin' For Toys Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WallyP226 View Post
    I signed up to go with the 33-35" tired group. This is the first time I have went on a guided tour at Wheeling for Tots event, looking forward to the guided tour experience.

Wally
    ^^^ Ditto. Just signed up. First time for the event as well as a guided tour at the Park.

Wally, did you sign up for the open or locked group?
    -Mike B-
    '01 XJ Sport
    '11KK Limited

Comment

I signed up for the open-open 33-35" tired group, with a CJ7.

In years past it has been well attended. (180-200 vehicles)

Wally

Comment

Wally , I thot we was wheeling the 33-35 locked group.

It don't really matter to me , but we will have fun no matter what group we be in ! :)
        I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
        Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
        it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
        Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

I have been out with mixed groups on several occasions and its been a goat rope from time to time between skill, wheelbase, tire selection/ performance.

35" tires and 93" wheelbase offers one performance level, 35" tires and 116" or 121" wheelbase offers another.

I figured 33-35" unlocked would be about my speed. Depending on how greasy it gets or where we go, we may all be pulling rope.

I am interested in how another would lead a group equipped in that manner through K-Rocks.

LOL that's my logic, and I am sticking to it!

Comment

I hear yee :)

I had to streatch rope 6 or 7 times down there in one day when I had me trusty XJ the " Duke" !

Had to retrieve several wranglers and at least one CJ that day ( was a wee bit greasy )
            ;)
            Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

Well, my sons basketball schedule came out and their first game is the 8th at 11am and since I am the coach, I should probably be there..LOL. How late will the event be going on? The earliest I could get there would be 130 or 2pm.

John
              1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

All day to 5ish when they close. They will want people to leave by 430 so they can close up the park...
                Mike
                Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

Good luck with that. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                    Good luck with that. ;-)
                    What is that suppose to mean?
                    Jake

Comment

It was an attempt at humor, as in trying to round everyone up to leave a 4:30 is going to be like herding cats....

Comment

Every time i try to reply it times out !

**** you rich !
                        Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

For those heading to the park for the run what time is everyone planning on? I was planning on being there by 0900.
                          -Mike B-
                          '01 XJ Sport
                          '11KK Limited

Comment

I will be leaving indep. Around 0615 to 0630

Going 435 to 69 south. ;)
                            Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

I am planning on going, it's been almost 2 years since the last time I or the Beast have been out on the trails. This will be the first trip on it's new suspension/steering set-up and I'm looking forward to seeing how it does.
                              I did not signup for a guided tour so will be looking for a group that is going to be going out on their own and would prefer to group-up with some folks from the club. Has a meet-up time and location been decided upon?
                              sigpic
                              Reed Brunk, You can have joy like mine too! It's a Jeep thing again!
                              99TJ: 4:88s, 8.8 with OX Locker, 36 TSLs, Homemade mid-arm rear 4 link and front 3 link suspension, Over the knuckle Chevy Tie-rod end steering, AW4 auto tranny swap, and lots of dents and dings!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Dwarf View Post
                                I am planning on going, it's been almost 2 years since the last time I or the Beast have been out on the trails. This will be the first trip on it's new suspension/steering set-up and I'm looking forward to seeing how it does.
                                I did not signup for a guided tour so will be looking for a group that is going to be going out on their own and would prefer to group-up with some folks from the club. Has a meet-up time and location been decided upon?
                                I'm signed up for a guided tour but I'd honestly much rather do that. ^^

Spune, you're set to get to the park between 0800-0830? whitemax and I are shooting for 0800-0815.

Wanna try and group up as close to open gates as possible?
                                Last edited by JeepN4kc; 12-06-2012, 10:18 AM.
                                -Mike B-
                                '01 XJ Sport
                                '11KK Limited

Comment

Working...
                                X