Wheelin' For Toys Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheelin' For Toys Event

The Brush Beater Jeep Club will be hosting our 12th annual "Wheelin' 4 Toys" Event at Kansas Rocks Recreational Park located just a few miles NW of Ft. Scott, KS on Saturday, December 8th.

The purpose of the event is to help collect toys for less fortunate kids in the Bourbon County area for Christmas. The Brush Beater Jeep Club hooks up with the local Rotary Club each year to host this event.

Pre-registration is now available at http://www.brushbeaters.com/. Look for the "Store" link at top of the page. You will need to sign on to the Brush Beater website to register for the event or you can also call 660-200-2052. Guided trails of all difficulties are available through pre-registration only, otherwise you may wheel on your own. Also with preregistration is a free event decal as well as 1 free raffle ticket.
    Event t-shirts are available only if you pre-register and order by November 24th. Shirts are $17 apiece.

Trailer parking is available. Food will also be available for purchase at the park from Mapleton C-store catering from 11:00 to 1:00. They will provide multiple choices including chili, chili dogs, etc.

Price:
    Only $7 (per rig not person) plus a toy donation valued at $7 or more (toy must be new and unwrapped) You may bring more than one toy as well, after all that is the purpose of the event. Note the price change this year....KRRP's daily fee is $15 and they allow us to charge half price for this event to help bring in more toys.
    A flyer for the event is attached. please feel free to pass the word.I hope to see everyone there!
    Donny V.
    Keep On...Jeep'n On!
    President Brush Beater Jeep Club
    Mike
    Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

I'll be there!
    Jake

Comment

Its one of me favorite events , so I will do me best to be t

:)
      I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
      Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
      it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
      Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Originally posted by jagular7 View Post
        They will provide multiple choices including chili, chili dogs, etc.
        Thanks for posting the info, Mike. I'd like to make this event.

That part of your post reminds me of Will Farrel in "Elf" - "Oh yeah, we elves eat from the four food groups. Candy, candy corn, candy cane, and syrup!"

:);):)
        -Mike B-
        '01 XJ Sport
        '11KK Limited

Comment

I am in....anyone else going??

:)

John
          1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

If I get the magnum swap done, maybe. Won't know until a week before most likely.

Comment

Planning on it with the square headlights.
              Mike
              Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

I'm in. Got my leave slip turned in already.
                01XJ- 5.5 RE lift, Dana 60 & detroit locker w/moser 35 spline shafts, rear disc brake conversion, currie steering, sye, jks discos, rinolined everthing.

Comment

I am planning on going. Its always been a fun event!

Wally

Comment

I'm in and my only question is are we wheeling as a group or going with the guided trails group?

Comment

Originally posted by yzman127 View Post
                      I'm in and my only question is are we wheeling as a group or going with the guided trails group?
                      I would guess we will split off in to groups based on the types of trails you are going on. As it gets closer we can pick a time to meet up and go down as a large group to the park.

John
                      1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

Well I'm out now, life called and said I can't go..Lol. Have fun stormin the castle
                        01XJ- 5.5 RE lift, Dana 60 & detroit locker w/moser 35 spline shafts, rear disc brake conversion, currie steering, sye, jks discos, rinolined everthing.

Comment

I would like to be there I have a 04 tj with 3inch lift with 31 would I be able to trail ride there I am new at this I am looking for somewhere I can jeep

Comment

I signed up to go with the 33-35" tired group. This is the first time I have went on a guided tour at Wheeling for Tots event, looking forward to the guided tour experience.

Wally

Comment

Doubt I make it now. Jeep hates me and now my house apparently does as well. Bathroom requires emergency gutting and remodeling after a pipe decided not to keep water inside of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X