Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The wife told me she thinks my XJ is a money pit... How much do you have invested ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:imwitstupid: (hehe, Tommy), it has a really nice stance, Corey. Are your axles stock width or a li'l long? hard to tell with the beadlocks on the end of them.

Comment

Originally posted by t-rav_12 View Post
      :imwitstupid: (hehe, Tommy), it has a really nice stance, Corey. Are your axles stock width or a li'l long? hard to tell with the beadlocks on the end of them.
      thanks gentlemen, the 30 is stock, the 8.8 has 1.5 spacers... but the beadlocks are 15x10 w/ 3.5" bs so it looks a lot wider... (Cory)

Comment

My bad, ...(:embarrassed:)... Cory.

Comment

lets see

a couple of skinned knuckles

hmmmm

maybe a pint of Blood (not all at once :) )

and ...............a Passion for Wheeling !

I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
          Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
          it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
          Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Are you crazy? I cant put how much I have invested in my jeep . I'll be divorced............ no wait a minute i currently have over 15,000 plus the price of the jeep, gen right hi fenders gr corners , gr sliders, gr boat sides.gr skids, 9"s of lift 35's(five that match) LOD swing out rear tire carrier, 4.6 stroker,slip yoke, tom woods drive shaft,Randys r&p gears and yukon shafts, 4 Hella lights, custom made front bumper/stinger, winch(< not u honey) good god i dont know?

Comment

ive had my xj just under a year now and inluding purchase price, repairs, lift kit, and other mods. i'm looking around 4k into it. i don't have a problem spending more though. love my jeep

Comment

I don't even want to know. I've had 54 Jeeps since I was 16 and I honestly don't care to know how much I've spent.

Comment

Just starting my newest build, and I'm afraid to keep track of how much this is going to cost me. I have a feeling it's going to be alot though being that it's a bare frame and tub.

Comment

Originally posted by audioguy1 View Post
                    Just starting my newest build, and I'm afraid to keep track of how much this is going to cost me. I have a feeling it's going to be alot though being that it's a bare collection of scrap metal welded together in something like a frame and tub.
                    Fixed it for ya! ;-)

Comment

Thanks Tommy, I knew something didn't look right when I typed that

Comment

Originally posted by rustinh1 View Post
                        I don't even want to know. I've had 54 Jeeps since I was 16 and I honestly don't care to know how much I've spent.
                        Wow that's a lot jeeps, how'd you go through that many?

Comment

You have to know Rusty, he's changes rigs like he does his socks

Comment

...givin' Tommy a run for his money! :)

Comment

My wife says "Hey - it's Your Jeep". The LOD Bumper and Warn Winch were a real sting in the wallet. Saving for rear bumper, tire carrier, hi lift jack and spare fuel "jerry cans". Forget the Sears Wish Book, send me Quadratrac and 4WD catalogs - now THOSE are wish books!! You gotta love a 350 page catalog that's all JEEP!

Comment

Please tell me you're not actually buying out of those magazines, #1 they're way overpriced and #2 we have sponsors that own local small businesses that would love the support that they give us returned back. #3 Yes I know I already said it, but they're so overpriced

Comment

Working...
                                X