Calling ALL members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lite2RW View Post
    This response and Glens original post pretty well sums it up.
    Ditto.
    Ditto.
    "People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them." -Dave Barry

Comment

i agree with a lot of what has been said here. in reference to scotts post, i think having people that cannot yet wheel their rigs ride along is great. heck i prefer to have a passenger while wheeling its more fun that way. sometimes i even enjoy being a ride along so i can spot too. i enjoy getting to meet and hang out with the members at stuff such as the wrenchathons and meeting at bdubs and such. meetings are a great way to learn what issues the club is facing but as a social event its not much of one. i loved the wrenchathon. as a new member i got to wrench along side with and meet other members that i hadnt met yet. wheeling events are great to get everyone together, although i havent been able to make it to any do to my jeep having the blown tranny lately but i'd like to wheel with yal soon. i love the idea of a swap meet as well. i cant think of much else to say other than i agree a lot with what was said before.

Comment

also club/member attendance to bigger 4x4 events. i would have loved to see some representation from our club at briggs jeep jamboree this year OCT 23-24 at tuttle ORV. it was a great time and most of the proceeds go to research for cancer. it was a great event and i'm sure a lot of yal would have enjoyed it.

Comment

Personally for me, I like to stay away from the big events....most of the time, way too many rigs. When I go wheeling, I want to hit the trails, not be stuck in a crowd or waiting on people who are BSing. That being said, I do plan on attending SMOOR Froze Over this year, but want nothing to do with Frostbite (KRRP is starting to be to small for that event).

Comment

Working...
          X