CLUB RUN 6/7/14 @ Kansas Rocks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed.

Was a Great day at Kansas Rocks, we had the entire park to ourselves. The food was great, the drinks were cold and cookies were left over!

I will post a drop box link of the pics and videos I have, (not many). Please do the same for your pics and videos, I don't Facebook (and won't so stop asking mike. lol)

Trail Videos posted so far can be viewed @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36uY...N1ss8d8GGZax9D

Next weekend there is another event down there, Crawlfest. I'm planning on going and competing and then hitting the trails afterwards. Post up if you are going.
    Last edited by RoKn; 06-09-2014, 07:45 PM.

Comment

It was an awesome day! Here's a link to the photos that I already posted on Facebook.

I wasn't paying attention when I converted them from RAW to jpg and these ended up being LARGE files (they're great if you want to print them poster size though).

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...DQ&usp=sharing

I still have more to sift through and some really bad videos that I haven't had a chance to mess with yet. Actually the videos are ok, it's the audio on the videos that stinks. Mostly all you hear is the camera's auto focus motors working non-stop.
      Heath
      2016 JKU Rubicon Hard Rock
      2014 JKU Rubicon X Package - Deceased - Thank you for your sacrifice in protecting my family.

Comment

Originally posted by Umbra Vipera View Post
        It was an awesome day! Here's a link to the photos that I already posted on Facebook.

I wasn't paying attention when I converted them from RAW to jpg and these ended up being LARGE files (they're great if you want to print them poster size though).

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...DQ&usp=sharing

I still have more to sift through and some really bad videos that I haven't had a chance to mess with yet. Actually the videos are ok, it's the audio on the videos that stinks. Mostly all you hear is the camera's auto focus motors working non-stop.
        Great pics and thanks Jim for organizing and making this event a success..

John
        1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

Thanks Heath! Can't wait to see some of the videos.

Comment

Thanks to all!

My daughter and I had a lot of fun. No worries about the bumper dings! I knew you don't take anything off road that you don't want to get a scratch or a ding :D. It's just an excuse to get a better bumper!!!

I learned that I HATE digital tire gauges (thanks anyway Jim!) because if you use the wrong setting you don't air down. I had thought I had 15 but they were actually at 25. I will NEVER forget my tire gauge again :).

I look forward to more events. The day was beautiful and the weather superb. Thanks for all the patience and assistance. All in all an excellent inaugural voyage for my daughter.

Bob

Comment

Better to hear the focus motor than my no-hands screaming! LOL

Thanks for the pics.
              Mike
              Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

Oh don't worry. You're louder than the focus motor! :)
                Heath
                2016 JKU Rubicon Hard Rock
                2014 JKU Rubicon X Package - Deceased - Thank you for your sacrifice in protecting my family.

Comment

Working...
                X