• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boom, your the cook!

Comment

Originally posted by RoKn View Post
      Boom, your the cook!
      LOL, that just happened... :) That works out good, I still have not had a chance to change out the loud popping axle joints in the front of the XJ, so I may just bring down the little TJ I picked up and see how it does on some of the basic stuff.

John
      1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

Sounds like a great wheelin crew will be out there. We have prior engagements, otherwise we'd love to be a part of it.

Everyone have fun and stay safe.

John - you'll be cooking for 37+ Jeepers............you won't have time to wheel. ;)
        -Mike B-
        '01 XJ Sport
        '11KK Limited

Comment

Originally posted by RoKn View Post
          Are you any good at BBQing? I need a cook!
          Well at least now I know what pm was about ! :)
          I can cook good enough for my palat, but cant make any promises to others ! ;)
          I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
          Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
          it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
          Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

This forum section needs to be moved up the list to near the top! I just now saw this. Another one not able to attend

Comment

the event is now closed.

I will post the next trail ride date in the next week or so.
              Last edited by RoKn; 05-30-2014, 04:21 PM. Reason: event is closed

Comment

Originally posted by FreemansXJ View Post
                That is not our current KCJeepClub page....FYI. OUr page is a closed group to members. See if this gets you there...

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/kcjeep/

Got it - Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                  You can camp at Lake Francis. :)
                  Just an FYI on Lake Francis...

Not the nicest campground, not the worst. The bathrooms have always been clean when we stayed though, and that's a big plus. However, unless something has changed, you will have roaming local dogs, which while quite friendly, could be a hassle if your dogs don't necessarily like other dogs. Nice owners though.
                  "People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them." -Dave Barry

Comment

Originally posted by tfiedler View Post
                    Just an FYI on Lake Francis...

Not the nicest campground, not the worst. The bathrooms have always been clean when we stayed though, and that's a big plus. However, unless something has changed, you will have roaming local dogs, which while quite friendly, could be a hassle if your dogs don't necessarily like other dogs. Nice owners though.

I aint never been there, but I heard they have Wild Drunkin ORGYs cuz they allow ..... Alcohol ! .....:)

that true ?

;)
                    I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
                    Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
                    it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
                    Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Originally posted by FreemansXJ View Post
                      I can cook Jim :)

John
                      Can you cook burgers and brats instead? We may need to keep Jim around for now

Comment

Originally posted by mujeeper View Post
                        Can you cook burgers and brats instead? We may need to keep Jim around for now
                        Besides, there is too much fat on me to feed everyone, YOU SICK MAN !

I don't plan to cancel the club run for "RAIN" The trails will be more difficult, and there will be more MUD to play in.

Comment

Whoo hoo😬

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

the rain is supposed to stop at KS ROCKS within the hour.

I'm heading down there shortly, see everyone there!

Jim
                            Last edited by RoKn; 06-09-2014, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Already there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am glad I went. Wet at home, dried on the way out, not a dribble of rain at the park. Though they got hit during the night....the trails were doable, even in my 225' AS....Food was hitting the spot after getting a little trail wet for the day around in the south40. The drinks cooled me down after the hot sun.
                                After lunch, we broke out to hit more trails. I brought everyone around my normal trek. We learned that air pressure was very critical to maintain some kind of grip even going down obstacles that had a little offcamber to them. Later in the day, with the wind and sun, we made a greater advances on the trails.

I got more suspension scrapes, a '14 got the front bumper milk jugs (plastic ends) wrinkled some, and other than that, not much damage. Heath and wife took quite a bit of video and hopefully pics too. Thanks to all for showing up to this months trip vs anticipating not a fun time.
                                Last edited by jagular7; 06-08-2014, 03:42 PM.
                                Mike
                                Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

Working...
                                X