• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLUB RUN 6/7/14 @ Kansas Rocks

JUNE 2014 CLUB RUN @ KANSAS ROCKS

OPEN TO ALL

TIME: 10 AM till Close

FEE: KANSAS ROCKS park fees apply

FOOD: Burgers and Brats are being donated by Kurzweil's Country Meats (always GREAT FOOD) Call Chris @ (816) 773-6547 | Toll Free (888) 503-4202)

DRINKS: Soda and water are being donated by First Mortgage Solutions --Call Ryan Wiebe President of FMS @ 816-778-7000 if you are in the market to buy a new home or refinance your current home. (NMLS#244476,NMLS#245121)

RAFFLE: There will be a raffle for a yearly membership to Kansas Rocks (a $60 value). This is being donated By First Option Insurance -- Call Jim for your Insurance needs in Missouri and Kansas, home and auto insurance, 314-495-3941 (NP# 12396063)

Please email jeep.events@outlook.com to RSVP by 5/30 and let us know how many people you are bringing!

Come meet us and get to know the people behind the screen names!
    Last edited by RoKn; 05-16-2014, 02:26 PM.

How much under carriage protection do you need for these runs? Is it a run what you brung or do I need additional pieces (besides the club required) since I don't have a Rubi?

Comment

Kansas Rocks has trails for all levels of jeeps. As long as you have the club requirements you should be fine.

I personally do not have any undercarriage protection, (other then stock TJ - with a 2 inch lift) and I don't have any issues

Comment

Originally posted by ADI2D View Post
        How much under carriage protection do you need for these runs? Is it a run what you brung or do I need additional pieces (besides the club required) since I don't have a Rubi?
        We will split in to smaller groups based on driver comfort and Jeep ability, or vice versa..LOL. We will get you well aquainted with your Jeep and its capabilities :)

John
        1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

Originally posted by ADI2D View Post

they usually split into groups..... like Locked and open Differentials , and Tyre size ! .....stay in your group and you should be OK ! ...... but hey, shat happens..... Like Obama !
          I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
          Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
          it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
          Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Excellent - Looking forward to it.

Comment

This is the weekend of our annual camping trip so I'm out...again. If anyone wants to go out on another day send me a PM.
              Scott

Comment

You can camp at Lake Francis. :)

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                  You can camp at Lake Francis. :)
                  It's with the in-laws and I usually avoid the trip (I'd change the date if we didn't have a group of people going), but this year my kids really wanted me to go so I said yes.

Is it better go go to KS Rocks with a group of people or would I be OK just to go by myself?

Comment

You should never wheel alone. Having said that, they've got some green trails that shouldn't be a problem.... but you just never know when you might need help. Most weekends there are other groups out there that you can join up with.

Comment

@ KCScott

I will be down at KS ROCKS at least Once a month this summer.

You're gonna be able to make it one of these times!
                      Last edited by RoKn; 05-08-2014, 11:13 AM.

Comment

COME ON PEOPLE!!!

DOES ANYONE actually take their jeeps out and use them?

Whoose coming down to KS ROCKS to play?

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by RoKn View Post
                            COME ON PEOPLE!!!

once mine is rockable again , I will be hitting trails with a vengeance :)
                            Last edited by spunebil; 05-14-2014, 06:24 PM.
                            I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
                            Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
                            it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
                            Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Originally posted by RoKn View Post
                              COME ON PEOPLE!!!

I will be there. :)

John
                              1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

Working...
                              X