No announcement yet.

Got my new tow rig PICS ADDED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just discovered I have to do more in repairs than I paid for the whole thing. Not real happy but all in all, i got to play the hand I was dealt and live with it. Anyone know where I can get a 4L80E trans and front diff?

Comment

In Stilwell, there is 169 Auto parts. Check with Mike, if he's still there, to see if they have something. Doesn't your roomy know someone in the auto industry? LOL.

You should have pulled the boat a few miles when giving it a test drive. Think that would have brought out the trans situation?

At least it is a pretty white truck.
      Mike
      Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

Maybe not your first choice, but I would call Olathe transmission and Ask for Jason Booze and see if he has one or how much he would charge to rebuild it for you.
        Alan

Comment

I think I found the parts I need but I will check with those places as well, can't hurt to check.

I would have loved to pull the boat on the test drive, but the guy lived out in KS. Oh well, live and learn.

Comment

Just got it back today from having my transmission rebuilt. It drives like a whole new truck. By far the cheapest guy around and with a 3yr 75k warranty. I couldn't be happier. Now on to fixing the rest of it.

Comment

Working...
            X