No announcement yet.

New trailer to haul my ****!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They gave me $1850 trade for my new 18ft sure trac so I lost $150 for using it for 3 months. The cost of trailer( after trade ), the turn over ball, intallation, and new brake controller was $4057. I found cheaper, but not by much, and this place did the extras I wanted such as the reciever in back, the adjustable ramps, tool boxes in front, storage on top of neck, and steel bed with flush mount D-rings. I got it from the trailer place at 291 just south of 23rd st. If you go there...talk to Woody.
    "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
    Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

I believe a lot of them are. A buddy of mine has a 20' and his TJ is a 6" lift on 36" TSLs. It fits as long as the top is down. Mine isn't going to get that big so I shouldn't have a problem. I am going to take the Jeep when I go look at it. If it fits with 4" or 5" to spare I should be good. I am going with an 1.25" body lift and 35's. That is as big as this one is going to get.

That isn't a bad price at all. I might check them out too. I believe you are talking about Truck Trailer and Hitch.

Comment

Well I did it today! I traded of the crappy gasser and bought another diesel. I found a dealer to give me $4000 for the broken rig and I paid just over $10 g's for the new one. Its a 06 ford crew cab longbed 4x4 with the 6 ooooh motor. Its actually perfect for what I wanted as its the stripped down model so I dont have to worry about trashing the interior!!! I also managed to pull the hide-a-ball out of black truck so I can still mount it in white one and pull my "too much for me trailer''!!! pics to come soon!!! 8)
        "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
        Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

Working...
        X