New to the forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the club's forum.

Tuttle Creek ORV is located outside Randolph, KS. We usually setup a greet and leave location at the Lawrence pitstop. Its a gas station and McDs in the middle median through the turnpike (I70). THe overall trip from western KC is roughly 2.5 hrs. Its a public access ORV park managed by the Army Corp of Engineers. Don't know if the trip will stay planned, as its on the north side of the Tuttle Creek Reservoir. Due to the recent rains, the water accumulation is greatly into the ORV portion.
    Stock and modified vehicles are welcome. If you, as a stock vehicle, want to follow those more suited (locked, geared, rubbered), then expect to have issues.
    Mike
    Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

Thanks for the info hope water is down before mid July. Does the club members mostly have stock rigs? Or most set up - locked, gears, ect......?

Comment

Well, yes. I'm thinking...

I've got a stock YJ, mostly, 29" JK wheels/tires, stock 4cyl driveline, 1.5" lift front leafs, 2.5" longer rear shackles, bumpers, rockers, and a winch.

My other wheeler is a locked, lifted, rubbered TJ.
        Mike
        Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

Well I will keep in touch and hope to meet in July! Will you post info if water is up?

Comment

Originally posted by jagular7 View Post
            My other wheeler is a locked, lifted, rubbered TJ.
            Rubbered.... LOL

My TJ is lifted, locked front and rear, and not currently broken. :)

Comment

Working...
            X