New to the forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forum

Hi everybody. I am new to this forum and just wanted to say hi. I have a 06 Tj. I would like to try and get out and do some light trails somewhere this weekend. Any ideas of places close to Grain Valley MO. to go?
    Randy

Welcome to the forum. To get the best "experience" I recommend becoming and Official Club member, instead of an "Online member."

Official Club members receive:
    Full Website access
    Club Facebook Access
    Club tshirts
    Club Stickers
    Access to Private Property for 4 wheeling
    Access to our Annual September Club picnic -- where we raffle off several thousand dollars in jeep stuff

KCJC Membership Application 2014.pdf

Call me with questions
    JIM SPINNER
    314-495-3941 -- Cell
    816-778-7021 -- direct office line
    Last edited by RoKn; 06-24-2015, 10:20 AM.

Comment

My name is Randy. I looked at going to Kansas Rocks. They have a private rover event sat my buddy has been telling me to join for awhile now. I need to suck it up and do it.
      Randy

Comment

Originally posted by 06 jeeper View Post
        My name is Randy. I looked at going to Kansas Rocks. They have a private rover event sat my buddy has been telling me to join for awhile now. I need to suck it up and do it.
        When you decide to do it, myself or RokN will be glad to answer any questions or help you if we can. Your dues can be paid by mailing in a check with your application, you can pay cash or check at a meeting, or you can pay with paypal. I am also BBTJ on the Wrangler Forum, welcome to our web site.
        Bill T.

Comment

Originally posted by bbtj View Post
          When you decide to do it, myself or RokN will be glad to answer any questions or help you if we can. Your dues can be paid by mailing in a check with your application, you can pay cash or check at a meeting, or you can pay with paypal. I am also BBTJ on the Wrangler Forum, welcome to our web site.
          can I come to a meeting and join in person?
          Randy

Comment

Originally posted by 06 jeeper View Post
            can I come to a meeting and join in person?

Of course. The next meeting is on July 12th at the Trailside center off Holmes.

Comment

Originally posted by RoKn View Post
              What time does it start and roughly how long will it last?
              Randy

Comment

Originally posted by RoKn View Post
                Never mind my last question. I seen its at 2 pm lol.
                Randy

Comment

The meetings usually last about an hour.
                  Bill T.

Comment

New to this forum to ..looking to maybe join the club! Would like to tag along on a trail ride or an event sometime. I have a 1998 TJ long arm 35's still needs much done but does ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Possum78 View Post
                      New to this forum to ..looking to maybe join the club! Would like to tag along on a trail ride or an event sometime. I have a 1998 TJ long arm 35's still needs much done but does ok.
                      In the Jeep world you'd be hardpressed to find a well built rig that doesn't "need much done." I Jeep is never done. ;-)
                      -Mike B-
                      '01 XJ Sport
                      '11KK Limited

Comment

That's true Mike. Owned my jeep 13 years and still not done.

Comment

Originally posted by Possum78 View Post
                          Welcome. The next club run is July 18, to Tuttle Creek.
                          Bill T.

Comment

I will try and make it never been to Tuttle Creek! Do most trail riding in Arkansas at Devils Den and Boston Mountains along Mulberry River.

Comment

When do you guys leave from KC? Can I follow with group? Does this ride require lockers & Winch because this is what I still do not have but will nave soon!

Comment

Working...
                              X