No announcement yet.

KS Rocks this sunday anyone? (aug 5th)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by RoKn; 08-09-2015, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Other Videos

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...JRl0oW05AHfCiu

Comment

Think I'm going to get 35s before I head back down. My Jeep felt small my mind felt inexperienced. Juse glad I met up with you guys. Wouldn't have had close to as much fun. Counting my blessings I didn't roll over man that was close.

Comment

Comment

looks like you guys had a great time, and it looks like you meet a buddy of mine in a black TJ. I was really wanting to go but I had to much to get caught up on around here
            Jim

Comment

That's the best pic anyone got of my almost complete fail. Thanks for posting

Comment

Originally posted by Brando18 View Post
                That's the best pic anyone got of my almost complete fail. Thanks for posting
                Happens to everyone! I wish I could find the person I was wheeling with 2 years ago, when I was buried in troxels trough.

I was in so deep i almost hydrolocked, the water was above my knees, when I was sitting in my jeep.

i would love to see those pictures :)

Comment

Originally posted by jmwilson View Post
                  looks like you guys had a great time, and it looks like you meet a buddy of mine in a black TJ. I was really wanting to go but I had to much to get caught up on around here
                  Originally posted by RoKn View Post
                  Hey captain bump it.....looks like you got the mud puddles conquered.... But struggled on the rocks...what gives puddin? Loosing your touch? :)
                  "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
                  Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

Oh man. Well I can say I didn't do that. Hope I never do. Jeep smells like ****. Need a carpet and seat cleaning.

Comment

Originally posted by tuffnutz70 View Post
                      Hey captain bump it.....looks like you got the mud puddles conquered.... But struggled on the rocks...what gives puddin? Loosing your touch? :)
                      wheeled without the front locker turned on. As I believe is listed in one of more of the videos descriptions.

Comment

Working...
                      X