No announcement yet.

KS Rocks this sunday anyone? (aug 5th)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KS Rocks this sunday anyone? (aug 5th)

Hi all! So i keep missing club meetings and events.

But......I'm headed out to KS Rocks this Sunday, and wanted to see if anyone else wanted to meet up or would be out there...

Gonna try and get there around 9am, wheel until around 1:00ish, mostly just green trails and some blue. Taking a friend out who is riding shotgun with me and hasn't ever been out in a jeep. Just gonna show him around.

Anyone?

I would be interested in attending with you. Although I still need to consult my schedule.

Jim
    314-495-3941

Comment

thanx jim!

I will send you a text and go from there.

If we do meet up, can i purchase a membership from you? I heard you guys send out emails on club things that aren't usually posted.

Comment

Yea, I do that sometimes. I go out and wheel quite a bit, and when out on private land I cannot blast the info out on the website.
        As it can ruin my access :)

I always have club membership forms on me as well, if you want to join :)

I like to wheel with all "levels" of jeepers -- i remember when i had my 1st jeep, and how scared I was of attempting certain trails, so I do not force anyjeeper into anything they are uncomfortable doing. People are usually amazed when they find out what their "stock" jeep can do.

I should be able to make it sunday, but 9am at the park might be too early for me... not sure yet, I will know more later on in the week. Please text or call me when you have a few minutes.

Comment

I may try to go. I bough some HD no lift shackle relocation boxes and plan on installing them saturday. If I am able to get that done and nothing comes up for sunday. I will let you guys know saturday.

Comment

Awesome! The more the better!

Can't wait to finally meet some members and become a member myself.

Comment

Hey depending on how things go Saturday I might be interested as well. Was going to try and make the Tuttle run, but my daughter talked me in to the Rugged Maniac 5k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Scott

Comment

Good stuff!

I'll post up here tomorrow about the time and such.

Does 9am work for everyone? Or 10am, get out there early and beat the heat and crowd rush.

Is like to be done by 2, and on my way back to town.

Comment

I wouldn't mind a nice trail run this weekend. I'll try to make it out there this sunday.

Comment

Well a few have canceled. I'm still gonna go and just do some trail riding. Should be there around 9-10am, stay to about 1-2.

If anyone goes, I'll be in the lime green jeep with a huge smile!

Comment

I will see you there. jeep is loaded up and ready to roll out.

I'm leaving Lenexa around 730 AM.

Comment

Had a blast today. Thanks again.

Comment

Today was AWESOME! Really impressed at what my rig can do. Great to meet you all and look forward to future trips!

Comment

Glad you both had a great time! -- I am working on the videos I shot and will post them up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by RoKn View Post
                              Glad you both had a great time! -- I am working on the videos I shot and will post them up soon.
                              Was all that vid shot front your hood? Didn't know if my rig was shot at all. Just wondering.

Comment

Working...
                              X