No announcement yet.

Shocking Jeep Modifications

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok TommyG, I went out and did another snap shot articulating the TJ. I've recently added lower rear adj. control arms, thus completing all arms (control and track) are adj and provide free movement when twisting.

It looks like the rear is a little short in reaching where the front was on the other side of the ramp.

To compare, here is a pic from back in Dec. where I had only lower front and upper rear adj control arms, and front adj. track bar. The lower rear and upper front control arms as well as the rear track bar are stock.

I'm lifted only with 2" poly spacer, stock springs, 4" lift shocks, and mod'd bump stop locations. More pics from yesterday http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d9...culating/Last/
    Mike
    Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

That's all good guys, but just remember ...who's your daddy :lol: [img] [/img]

Comment

:shock: :shock: :shock: that look on my face is priceless!!!

Comment

Tommy

The John Deere dealership should have a loading dock.

Glen

Comment

Originally posted by glenrichardson
            Tommy

The John Deere dealership should have a loading dock.

Glen
            Yeah and if they don't you could always go across the highway to the mitsubishi dealer. :lol:

Comment

Thanks Glen. I should have done this on Sunday, but the weather was too perfect (and I was hungover from the costume party on Saturday night) so I spent the 5 hours of daylight that I actually saw on the motorcycle. I figure I can drive the Jeep in the cold and snow...The motorcycle would be much less fun then.

Good tip Bill. I think one of their SUV's has about a 30-degree windshield angle!

Comment

Working...
              X