cheap hid fog lights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oneblackTJ View Post
    no because the hf lights ar h3 wich is the single wire grounded to the housing setup. the hid kit light fits into the housing and powered through its own ballast. you do have to use two flat blade screw drivers to get the glass housing out of the surround. just like putting on a tire or taking it off. i did however take the two chrome trim rings off cuz they looked cheesey and alot better without them
    So after all that , will the wire work ?
    I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
    Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
    it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
    Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Hey rescue when u get em done post some pics I'd like to see how the look on ur cj
      They've been done for a long time now. That was about a dozen Jeep projects ago. They're really bright. I don't have a pic here at work with them lit up.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by spunebil View Post
        So after all that , will the wire work ?
        yea I havent had a problem one yet. and they have been on there a few months

Comment

I wanted some bright fog lights to go with my hid headlights but coulding afford the real hid lights. so on to my favorite tool store i went.... harbor freight. I purchased the 6in. chrome offroad lights. 9.99ea. after sanding and painting them black with a red ring I found that a company on ebay sells H3 hid kits which are the little bulbls u find in most fog lights. 33.95 a pr.I mounted them on some windshield mounts and wired them to the bright s curcuit on the tj. so for about fifty bux and some extra wire i made an second set of hid kits. just fyi for those of us who like the good stuff but cant afford it.

Ya lights looks really good.. Sorry for old thread reply but can you provide some short review of these lights? Please tell about brand. model and price details..Waiting for quick reply.. Thanks in advance:)
          Last edited by ElmeWalters; 07-01-2013, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Looks good... What kelvin rate are these?

Comment

Working...
            X