No announcement yet.

Minor Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just read your post then went up to furum button ( the one here except is goes across page (before I copied and pasted)

and when back at main forum page shows a new post (this one) untill i do it all over again....then it doesnt show the new post ball and I can continue on down the page !
    I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
    Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
    it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
    Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Well I don't think it's my computer related...still works the right way over on the TK board :scratch:

Comment

i too am still having this problem darrin. once read i go back to forum buttom and its still blue. then i click a second time....nothing new. i know its not my computer either.
        "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
        Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

thanks for answering the smiley question though! i just noticed....it lights up blue even when i post to thread?
          "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."

Comment

Originally posted by tuffnutz70 View Post
            thanks for answering the smiley question though! i just noticed....it lights up blue even when i post to thread?

hey my computer does that same thing ! LOL
            I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
            Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
            it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
            Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

i have noticed that if after readin or posting....click the topic again...then go to forum and its no longer blue (or highlighted). kinda a pain...but it works.

Comment

Working...
              X