The Angry Hamster Hauler

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Angry Hamster Hauler

I snapped a couple of pics as I was loading up for SMORR Friday. It's nice and dirty from bringing it home in the snow. I will get it cleaned up and take some more when ever it actually stops snowing for a couple of days.

Then I just have to find the time to paint it black.

I think I might need to change my sig. Nothing behind the dually looks like that anymore.

Oh, and if you look at the yard at the bottom of the 2nd picture, this can easily be duplicated in your own yard.

Just PM Grumpy Dwarf right here on this very website.

Thanks for your help Reed.

Comment

LOL! You should have seen what he did to my driveway at our house in Grain Valley, had to power wash that bastard for an hour before we sold it...
      Nice trailer, what does the interior have for RV features?
      Adam G

Comment

So far it has floor cabinets in the front with a counter top kinda. Overhead cabinets, microwave, a little closed off corner with a port-o-potty, mattress bungied to the side (inside the trailer), insulated ceiling, window A/C unit, carpeted front half, and plenty of lighting and electrical for space heaters or maybe the battery charger for my sawzall.

Comment

fab up some folding bunks so they could be triced up when jeep is in there, but folded down for a nice cozzy bedroom when camping out! :P
          I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
          Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
          it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
          Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Looks real nice!!

Comment

Working...
            X