I need a new Trailer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a new Trailer

I need to buy a new trailer for a reasonable price. High quality and low price are my thoughts. Yep, they do not go together, but cash talks and I want to buy ASAP.

So I am looking for a 18 plus 2 foot dove tail with twin 5200 lbs axles with Brakes on both Axles. I want drive over fenders and 102" floor. Here is the link to the PJ, but wanted to see if anyone else has seen something similar. http://pjtrailers.com/detail.cfm?ID=B5 I talked with two different PJ dealers regarding same trailer and the price difffrence was huge.

Any help with other styles or manufactures please let me know.

Thanks,
    Alan

I called about everywhere in town when I got mine and Truck Trailer and Hitch on 291 was by far the best price. Woody over there has been awsome to work with. They took my trailer back and are having an entire new one built the way I wanted it no charge :lol: I am supposed to go pick the new one up tommorrow. They sell Maxey brand made in Texas very nice quality and good paint all over not just the top and sides. The website for the manufacturer is
    http://www.maxeytrailers.com/

A few Jeep Clubers have bought from him so mention the club and he should take care of you

Oh yeah the drove over fenders are awsome too, very similar to the PJ ones shown and they are stout :!: The pull out ramps are nice too.

Comment

Trailer

You might try Branson Trailer Sales in Ozark, MO. just south of springfield. They do have a website you can visit. I bought my 16ft w/ 2 foot dovetail for $1850 brand new. Paint was still wet. I didn't do alot of looking before hand but what I did see was in $2500 range for the same size. I pulled it to Moab and it pulled very well except when the fender hit the pole at the filling station. Darn that fender.

Max

Comment

I have a 21' gooseneck low boy for sale for $2500 if you're interested.

Comment

Working...
        X