Off road only mud tires?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off road only mud tires?

Has anyone looked or even better run these?
    http://kansascity.craigslist.org/ptd/3911287038.html

We have a deal on 15 inch Mud tires for only $125 for one 15 inch tire or $500 for a set of 4 and that's with free shipping.
    We also have 16 inch Mud tires for only $139 or $556 for a set of 4 with free shipping.
    Call us at Your Next Tire 1-888-513-TIRE (8473)
    If you are looking for a true mud tire, look no further! These have the deepest tread of any mud tire you can find 30/32, with a price that is hard to believe!
    The blem is that the print on the sidewall was not correct so the distributor rejected the tires. Blem tires are sold as is with no warranty. Also the letters "NHS" are branded on the sidewall standing for "Non Highway Service". These tires were always intended for off road use and never meant to be a touring tire. These are a perfect tire for rock climbing, mud bogging, off road Jeep adventure trails and chore pickups. Any wheels or vehicles pictured are used as an example only!
    I have an XJ that I'm considering putting these on.

They are great for the mud, terrible road noise and fair on the rocks..The sidewalls are tough but yet again not much flex on a light vehicle.My two cents.

Comment

Pics speak a thousand Words ! ......let us See what these puppys look like ! ......eeeehhhhh ;)
      I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
      Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
      it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
      Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Like So:

Comment

And One of the tread:

Comment

treedog, Found them on ebay, Looks like they are a c load range, Should be fine for an XJ, Right?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-New-Tires-...61225414318%26

Comment

A few guys up home run those on their farm trucks and they do dig very well. They are a hard rubber, so they wear quicker and don't flex very much. Yes, load range C will work on an XJ

:)

John
              1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

If a hard rubber, shouldnt they last longer ? ... as I always figured a soft rubber tyre would wear faster ! ....... but I like tread, looks sorta like me ltbs ! :)
                Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

Just clicked their add, 15 x 9.50 x 31 or a similer sized 16 " deal :(
                  Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

33x10.50-16 Is too small for ya Eh, spunebil? Hopeing for 40" right?

FreemansXJ,

Care to explain a bit more about the hard rubber/wear? Are you saying that these are more like a tractor/Ag tire?

Comment

I have 36" tsl sxs on beadlocks in shed, so yea...... 33s just a wee bit small ! ;)
                      Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

As soon as comp. Gets here, I am getting moly shafts so I can wheel them without to much worry ! Have 260 joints up front for the now ! :(
                        Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

Originally posted by grainofsalt View Post
                          FreemansXJ,

Care to explain a bit more about the hard rubber/wear? Are you saying that these are more like a tractor/Ag tire?
                          Yes, the ones they run up there seem to be a harder rubber and they don't seem to last as long, say 20k miles vs 30k+ miles for better radials. They are more of a farm/ag tire. Not sure if this is the exact brand but the tread is the same.

John.
                          1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

Working...
                          X