Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YJ (It's hip to be SQUARE)

Where's my YJ people at?!

89 yj here, but to make a faux old navy jeep, put a cj front clip on, and homemade flat fenders ! ;)

Always gets compliments and gas station and even fools some mb and gpw owners ! :)
    I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
    Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
    it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
    Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

I have researched the YJ grill conversion to CJ, but I'm proud of my YJ. Very distinct way of recognizing all fellow YJers. I'm looking forward to burning up whats left of the tread on my tires this summer, lookin forward to getting some new shoes

Comment

94, 2.5, 5-sp, basically stock, 1.25" shackle lift (2.5" longer than stock), on 225s.

(Also have a 97, 2.5, auto, 2" lift, 1.25" bl, 35s, and wheeling rig for 7 yrs.)
        Mike
        Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

Checking in with my 87 YJ. 4.0, D44/9", D300, 37's etc....

It's like I got a whole new Jeep....started it last night for the first time in two years!!

Comment

95 YJ sahara, 4.0L, 35" mtr's, SOA with 1.5" RE springs, 4.88, detroit up front, lsd in the rear ford 8.8, winch, bumpers, rocker guards, OBA

Whaaazzzzuuuupppppp!!!!!

Comment

I have a 95 with 35" General Grabbers, Ford 8.8 with Detroit out back, 4:88s, Dana 30 in front still with Aussie Locker, tube fenders, 10k Engo winch and stinger...and I saved the best for last....ready? Yup the 2.5 Engine...all the power one would ever need!...in a weed eater.

Comment

Hello fellow squares.....

'94, the hamsters finally died so I just replaced my 2.5L engine, 2.5" leaf spring lift, 31" tires, rock crawler bumpers with tire swing. I've added a steering box skid plate and quick disconnects for my sway bars everything else is pretty much stock.

K

Comment

Real Jeeps Have Leaf Springs ! ;)
                  I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
                  Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
                  it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
                  Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Mine has square lights and leaf springs.....in the back.... can I be cool too???

:)

John
                    1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

Originally posted by spunebil View Post
                      Real Jeeps Have Leaf Springs ! ;)
                      I make this argument quite often!

Comment

Wrangler blues

Hello all.
                        I've been lurking here off and on for a few years.
                        Don't currently own a Jeep, but have had 5 wranglers and an XJ in my past.

Anyway... My first wrangler was a YJ and I'd like to find another. Only problem is that they are rare to find in good condition and even more rare to find one for a decent price. I know wranglers are popular but the prices are just unreal.

Take care and happy wheeling this Spring.

Randy

Comment

Originally posted by r7955 View Post
                          Hello all.
                          I've been lurking here off and on for a few years.
                          Don't currently own a Jeep, but have had 5 wranglers and an XJ in my past.

Anyway... My first wrangler was a YJ and I'd like to find another. Only problem is that they are rare to find in good condition and even more rare to find one for a decent price. I know wranglers are popular but the prices are just unreal.

Take care and happy wheeling this Spring.

Randy
                          ^^^ Which is what makes the XJ so appealing IMO. Best of many worlds: coil springs; leaf springs; huge aftermarket; lots of "homebrew" mods; relatively cheap...............just say'n.........;)
                          -Mike B-
                          '01 XJ Sport
                          '11KK Limited

Comment

Originally posted by JeepN4kc View Post
                            ^^^ Which is what makes the XJ so appealing IMO. Best of many worlds: coil springs; leaf springs; huge aftermarket; lots of "homebrew" mods; relatively cheap...............just say'n.........;)

I agree. The XJ makes for a great platform. They too seem to be hard to find in good condition for a good price.

Comment

Working...
                            X