Upgrade suggestions for 2006 Grand Cherokee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade suggestions for 2006 Grand Cherokee

Hi all. So I sold my TJ ( :brokenheart: ) and got a 2006 Grand Cherokee limited. Nice little rig that I got for way under KBB, so Im jacked about that. The Jeep already has the premium sound system so I dont need to do much to that. It also have a 2 inch body lift and cold air intake. My TJ had a nice front/rear bumper with d-rings, winch, etc.

I want to put some KC Hilites on this and maybe a new front bumper. Does anyone have any suggestions? Any way to mounti lights on cargo rack? Anyone use one of those Westin Bull Bars?

IF you have any suggestions Ill listen. Thanks! This will be my daily driver so I dont need to make it trail ready, just a few "mall crawler" upgrades.

Your grand cherokee has a body lift ?
    I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
    Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
    it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
    Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Well 2 inch spacers, so yes. Wish he would have done suspension but previous buyer just wanted to get bigger tires on it.

Comment

Spring spacers I assume ;)
        Anywhos, what you planning to do with jeep ?
        Wheel it aggresively, or passively ?
        Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

Btw, spring spacers are a suspension lift ( budget ) grand cherokees are unibody, so impossible to do a body lift ! ;)
          Ya learning jeep talk, and as ya go, ya will learn more ;)
          Enjoy your jeep and just ask if ye aint sure :)
          Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

Thank you sir. Ya, Im mechanically slow :) . My TJ all the word was done to me. So, ya, spacers/suspension. I just want something a little more agressive that gma's grocery getter. The bull bar would be nice and I like the way it looks. I know you can mount lights on most of them. Wondering what lights mounted on the cargo racks would look like. Any suggestions?

Comment

check out this site......mostly geared towards Grand Cherokees http://www.kevinsoffroad.com

Comment

'06 Grand Cherokee (WK) doesn't have the ability to be body lifted - it has a unibody. KOR doesn't offer anything for the WK platform - ZJ, WJ yes but no WK stuff.
                What exactly are you looking to mod on your WK? Outside of lighting there are actually more options than one might think but you have to know what you're looking for and where to look.
                -Mike B-
                '01 XJ Sport
                '11KK Limited

Comment

Roof rack and roof rack lighting is not trail freindly, but if mall crawler is goal, go for it ! :)
                  Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

Working...
                  X