Seat Covers or just new Seats???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat Covers or just new Seats???

I am preferably looking to buy a nice set of form fitting seat covers that look good and fit good and look as in tight. This is going in my Four Door TJ and I will need two sets of front seats and one back seat (bench)

I not real sure what my best option of covers are as I hate the ones that really look like something that cheap and loose fitting.

Second option would be new seats all around, but doing it right my be more outside my pricing point.

Any good suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Jeep is red with black trim. Thinking about black seat covers with red trim or vice versa. Are the neoprene covers the best and easy to install?

Thanks
    Alan

seatglovers.com. they hold up well, are water proof, don't flap off in the wind (no doors, top, or passenger on a trailer at 80mph). they run sales periodically. I've had mine for almost 5 years with no complaints.

Comment

I was told that they were out of business. I know they were a family business. Do you have their phone and if so pm it to me.
      Thanks
      Alan

Comment

A buddy of mine has the Bestop seat covers and he has been very happy with them. The are tight and have held up well. The only downside is they are all one color instead of red/black like you are wanting.

John
        1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

Thanks John I will check them out. I really like the seatglovers but really think the company is out of business. So sad!

Comment

I googled Seatgloves and it looks like covercraft makes them now .
            Dont know how to copy and paste with this 4 g Phone (3 g was easy ;) )
            I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
            Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
            it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
            Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Thanks Bill- I will look into it.

On my iPhone when I find a product or website address o just touch the word I want to cut and paste. I touch the area for a few seconds and then it ask me to select, select all or paste. Select it and then hiy copy. Then just pick your space and hold it down for a few seconds and then it's asks you to paste.

Comment

On my iPhone when I find a product or website address o just touch the word I want to cut and paste. I touch the area for a few seconds and then it ask me to select, select all or paste. Select it and then hiy copy. Then just pick your space and hold it down for a few seconds and then it's asks you to paste.

This a copy and paste

Not a reply with quote ! ;)
                Last edited by spunebil; 01-12-2013, 05:06 PM.
                Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

I discoverd I must spread the green dots to get more than the Word I started with ! Thanks :)

Wonder if this will work with pics and such too !
                  Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

just installed wet okley neoprene in my land cruiser very happy with them. had bestop in my cj very happy with those as well. neoprene is more susceptible to UV fading but i do not think your jeep sits outside all that much. saw a set that was red that looked pink after about three years but it sat out side 24/7 with out a top more than half the time.

Comment

Thanks for the input on your viewpoint. I do agree kind of like keeping the jeep in the garage. The fading of turning it to pink would not be my preference. I did call Mike at 4x4 land to try to give him some business. Just like figure out what will look the best and try to save a few $$$ too by not doing it twice.

Comment

I have the smittybilt neoprene covers that I paid $180 for 2 fronts and a bench. They fit tight, look good, and are holding up well...I'm happy with them.

Comment

I like to see what the smittybilt neoprene covers look like on a real jeep and nit a staged one. Could you send me or post pics of your seat covers on here? Thanks Alan
                          Will PM you my email.

Comment

Will do.

Comment

IMAG0747.jpgIMAG0751.jpgIMAG0750.jpg
                              Originally posted by alanc View Post
                              I like to see what the smittybilt neoprene covers look like on a real jeep and nit a staged one. Could you send me or post pics of your seat covers on here? Thanks Alan
                              Will PM you my email.
                              The marks are just dried mud from the last outing...which is another plus about these covers IMO, once the mud dries the dirt comes off very easily.
                              Last edited by J.E.E.P.E.R.; 01-18-2013, 01:31 PM. Reason: Added text

Comment

Working...
                              X