Best Bikini Top for TJ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Bikini Top for TJ?

I have a hard and soft top already, buy want a decent bikini top for my '98 TJ what is the best?
    Last edited by Jeremy Butcher; 03-22-2012, 02:39 AM.

I have a bestop safari top (covers the back seat) with the drill in header and really like it. I've had it since I bought my jeep in 2002, and it has held up well. I like the drill-in header because I don't have to take it off to put my soft top back up.

obligatory picture! lol!

Comment

Thanks for the update! I think I want one that covers the back seat as well, now I have another new guy question, How do I post pictures to this dang forum? I tried to post one of my new pride n joy, and all I got was a white box with a red x...lol... Thanks for your help, your jeep looks great in that pic!

Comment

Just order one from here [URL="http://www.spiderwebshade.com"] yesterday.

Comment

When I bought my TJ it only had a hard top so I bought the bestop safari top for when I left the hard top at home and I had zero complaints about it. After I bought my soft top I never put the safari top back on so I sold it........and sold the hard top as well

When/if I ever get to a place where I have money again I'll be buying the spiderweb shade (sw1) so I can leave it on under my soft top. I like that it's mesh and not solid like the bestop is

Comment

Originally posted by mprsme View Post
            Just order one from here [URL="http://www.spiderwebshade.com"] yesterday.
            That does look pretty neat. Might also be good reminder for my dog not to jump out...sometimes he forgets that he's supposed to wait in the jeep!

Comment

Just got home... and the top was setting on the front porch. That was pretty fast shipping. Looks kick***** can wait to put it on. $63.98 shipped to my door plus I order a couple of extra spider balls with it.

Comment

Just got home... and the top was setting on the front porch. That was pretty fast shipping. Looks kick***** can wait to put it on. $63.98 shipped to my door plus I order a couple of extra spider balls with it.
                From what I've read you can get those spider balls (or something just like them) at walmart. Did you get the trail mesh or the ultra mesh?

Comment

I got the trail mesh. the spider balls are only a $1 from them. Its pretty thick stuff... you can barely see thru it.

Comment

I got the trail mesh. the spider balls are only a $1 from them. Its pretty thick stuff... you can barely see thru it.
                    I may try and work it out so I can swing by and take a look at it before I leave town.

Comment

What are spider balls ? As related to a bikini top ;)
                      I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
                      Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
                      it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
                      Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

The little bungie cords with a ball on it that hold it on. They just call them spider balls because their company is Spiderweb Shade.

Comment

so hows the wind noise compared to a regular bikini top?
                          "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
                          Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

Never had a Bikini top... so not sure what noise your talking about. If your talking about wind noise, hardly any, or maybe flapping in the wind? None. I drove on the highway with my wife and we were talking at normal tone. There was more wind noise coming from the sides than the top.

Comment

Is this one mesh? Or full fabric?

Thx!

Comment

Working...
                              X