tire swing for a tj

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tire swing for a tj

I was wondering if anyone had every used the best top over sized tire swing that mounts to the tub, or the smittybuilt classic bumper and tire swing? I am in need of a place for my spare, but don't want to spend lots of money on it, at the same time I don't want to buy any junk. I like the best top, to keep the weight down and easy of use. On the other had it would be nice to replace the stock bumper with something a little nicer looking. Thanks for any replies.

I am open to any other options, also?

is that what Tink runs? the tub mounted style... ask him about his...

Comment

thats the one , how can I get ahold of him.

Comment

I'll give him a shout tomorrow to make sure he checks this.

Comment

thanks.

Comment

NP

Comment

$400 and both problems solved, just let me know what size tire you are running.
              I have several projects in the shop right now, so you are looking a dec before i start anymore or take any more orders, but then i will be done with what i have and ready.

http://www.kcjeepclub.org/forum/view...10737&start=15

Comment

Looks great I will let you know if I want one, I like the design because its a little differnet. do you have a greaseert on the spindle. Thanks Jay

Comment

Jay,

If you want to see the bumper Dalen posted in the link, just let me know. I highly recommend it. Certainly did it's job on a recent trail ride, is easy to use, and has absolutely no rattles or vibrations. Dalen does a great job on these.

PM if you want to make arrangements to see it or have any questions.

RJ

Comment

Originally posted by RJsTJ
                    Jay,

If you want to see the bumper Dalen posted in the link, just let me know. I highly recommend it. Certainly did it's job on a recent trail ride, is easy to use, and has absolutely no rattles or vibrations. Dalen does a great job on these.

PM if you want to make arrangements to see it or have any questions.

RJ
                    I have seen RJ's bumper and tire carrier and it is top notch.

Comment

Working...
                    X