Looking for SYE opinions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for SYE opinions

Going to do an SYE, and want to know what brands we have in the club and your opinions of them.

Thanks for the help.

Mine is an Advance Adapters sye with a Woods cv shaft. I have had no problems.

Comment

x2 on Advance Adapters but I have an Inland cv shaft. No problems

Comment

Tera Flex Shorty and JB Conversions Super Shorty are the two shortest. The JB Conversions is probably the strongest of the two but is also the most expensive. You will get a bout a 20" rear drive shaft with these. Milkman has the teraflex with Tom Woods that he got a killer deal and has no problems to date. I've got a JB in the box in my garage that is waiting to be installed.

Comment

yeah what bill said, i love my set up (knowck on wood()no pun intended) :) the only thing on the Terraflex is its a pain to find the speedo thing to electronically correct the speed.... but who cares... thats what the little radar things are for.

Comment

Teraflex ESS (like Milk Man) with a cut down XJ front drive shaft = 20 1/4" drive shaft

Comment

Thanks for the feedback!

Comment

I got one off ebay for under 180 shipped, and it came delivered straight from Quadratec and was the exact same kit that msg8787 put in his and his was from porc.

I would really say that that side by side, you would not be able to tell them apart from the advanced adapters kits and i have installed one of those as well.

Comment

Porc sye $179

http://www.performanceoffroadcenter....4cc3a7329d1b2e

Comment

Thanks for the continued opinions and advice. I blew a seal in my tranny coming home Friday night so my schedule has been pushed up and I'll be placing my order this week!

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectYJ
                      Thanks for the continued opinions and advice. I blew a seal in my tyranny coming home Friday night so my schedule has been pushed up and I'll be placing my order this week!
                      Wow talk about timing.

Comment

Working...
                      X