3rd annual Spofford Trivia Night Movie Mania

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd annual Spofford Trivia Night Movie Mania

I attended the the 3rd annual Spofford Trivia Night Movie Mania last night, at the Monarch Room.

Great event, that raised over 10K for the Spofford Home.

Founded in 1916 as an orphanage, Spofford has evolved into a leading provider of preventative and therapeutic treatment services for children ages 4 to 12 who are suffering the effects of physical or sexual abuse, neglect or early onset mental illness. These are not problem children; rather, they are innocent victims who need our help. Our services include:
    Residential Treatment
    REACH TO TEACH School-based case management
    Additional Specialized Services

Was thinking that maybe next year we could grab a table for the club, or at least direct our annual charity donation to this great organization

http://spoffordhome.org/

Spofford trivia night
    Are you a movie buff? Seen 'em all? Do you feel lucky? Well, do ya? Then prove it! Make your friends an offer they can't refuse and organize a team to join us for Spofford's 3rd Annual Trivia Night on Thursday, June 25 at The Monarch Room.

May the odds be ever in your favor as you and seven friends compete against other teams across the metro for prizes and, more importantly, bragging rights. Who knows? You may be a contender!
    This year's theme? Movie Mania! Remember, life is like a box of chocolates—you never know what you're gonna get, so study 'em all and come prepared to conquer your foes!

We'll make your day, but space is limited to reserve your seats now:
    $500 for a team of eight (or roughly $60 per person—about the same cost as an average night out).
    Your ticket includes food and drink (as alcoholic beverages will be provided, adults-only please).

Sponsorship opportunities are still available from $500–$1,250 and a great opportunity to reach the area's young professionals)!

For more information, please contact Crystal Bahr at (816) 508-3408. This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship! Stay classy, Kansas City!
    Last edited by RoKn; 06-26-2015, 10:05 AM.

They raffled off a 24 hour TESLA MODEL S rental last night -- among other items.

I didnt win any raffle prizes --- Which is all for the best, as if I would have won that TESLA rental I would have needed extra insurance with all the hooning I would have done in that car! :)

My table did win the Triva night though -- our 2nd year in a row!

Comment

Working...
    X