Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCT 11 -- Rookie Run @ KS ROCKS

Hello ALL

I am going to wheel down @ KS ROCKS on Saturday the 11th. This is the weekend before the Creepy Crawl, FYI.

Anyway -- This will be a "light" day of wheeling and "getting to know your jeep" and how it acts off-road. All are welcome to join.

Typical park fees apply and NO food or drinks will be provided.

930 AM -- MEET at Louisburg MCD's
    9:45 --- Caravan down to KS Rocks.

Please post here if you can attend or call me @ 314-495-3941

Hope to see you there!

Jim Spinner
    RoKn

I'll be there!

Comment

Anybody else going? My 9 year old son is riding with me, we're looking forward to it.

Comment

I am wanting to join your club. Is it OK for me to go with you to KS Rocks? Please let me know. Shawn Smith 913 219 1047 text or call.

Comment

Participating in club activities that are announced are welcomed to members and non-members alike. Non-members will not be aware of members-only activities...
          Mike
          Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

Originally posted by jagular7 View Post
            Participating in club activities that are announced are welcomed to members and non-members alike. Non-members will not be aware of members-only activities...
            We'll be in stealth mode.........like Jeepin Ninjas.....:batman:
            -Mike B-
            '01 XJ Sport
            '11KK Limited

Comment

Looking forward to wheeling with Shawn and Scott tomorrow.

Its been a long work week and I am looking forward to a relaxing day.

Comment

Another great day down at Ks Rocks!

in attendance:
                Me
                Kcscott
                Shawn S.
                Paul

The trails were real slick, and muddy with all the rain we have had lately. The weather was perfect and nothing was broken an any jeep. A real solid good day of wheeling.

Looking forward to another Rookie Run and hopefully a few new Club Members!

Comment

Thanks Jim! My son and I had a blast and couldn't have done it without you. It was really nice of you to take us out and show us the ropes. I'll get the vids and pics uploaded soon.
                  Scott

Comment

I uploaded some videos to my channel https://www.youtube.com/user/87gn/videos

Comment

Hey Scott can you sent me the pics of my jeep to my email stssmith1986@gmail.com please and thank you

Comment

Originally posted by shawn s View Post
                        Hey Scott can you sent me the pics of my jeep to my email stssmith1986@gmail.com please and thank you
                        I will sometime Monday. Good to meet you and thanks for taking pics and vids of my stuff.

Comment

Ya any time hope to see you next time i had a lot of fun and i am getting the same 35 inch tries for my jeep this week

Comment

Originally posted by shawn s View Post
                            Ya any time hope to see you next time i had a lot of fun and i am getting the same 35 inch tries for my jeep this week
                            Nice, you'll like them. will the gears in your jeep be OK on 35's?
                            Here's the entire album from the day.
                            http://s273.photobucket.com/user/KCH...10%2011%202014

Comment

Got the same gtr 35 inch tries today it is much better now

Comment

Working...
                              X