2013 Wheelin for Toys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Wheelin for Toys

Sat December 14th........I'm going and I know Farnsworth is going. Neither of us managed to get in on the pre-registration but plan to be there. Anybody else in? Meet up in Louisburg and head into the park? Usually we shoot for meeting up at the McD's at 08:00.
    -Mike B-
    '01 XJ Sport
    '11KK Limited

The first group is leaving 730ish from McDs. I'll be toting the TJ.
    Mike
    Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

We will see you guys at the park.
      Some people just need to get over themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by jagular7 View Post
        The first group is leaving 730ish from McDs. I'll be toting the TJ.
        Very cool - haven't seen ya wheel it for a while now!
        -Mike B-
        '01 XJ Sport
        '11KK Limited

Comment

Originally posted by JeepN4kc View Post
          Very cool - haven't seen ya wheel it for a while now!
          MIke, there is a decent sized group meeting at McDonald's in Louisburg at around 0730, like Mike said. I will be there along with a buddy and neither of us are pre-registered. Hopefully we get a decent weather day too :)

JOhn
          1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

Originally posted by FreemansXJ View Post
            MIke, there is a decent sized group meeting at McDonald's in Louisburg at around 0730, like Mike said. I will be there along with a buddy and neither of us are pre-registered. Hopefully we get a decent weather day too :)

JOhn
            7:30 it is then - see ya there!
            -Mike B-
            '01 XJ Sport
            '11KK Limited

Comment

I'll see yall at the mcdonalds.

Comment

Mike B. - there is a small group of us meeting at the Burger King off 291/Woods Chapel at 6AM to drive to the 7:30AM Louisburg group

Comment

OK - don't wait on me. I probably wouldn't head out quite that early but I'll leave from my house to meet at McD's in Louisburg @ 07:30.
                  -Mike B-
                  '01 XJ Sport
                  '11KK Limited

Comment

We are going on this trip if the weather is not to bad. We will be there by 9:00

Comment

Looks like the bad weather is all east of us, so it shouldn't be too bad in the morning, just watch out for the black ice :)

John

Always Smilin'

Comment

Great time, though a touch cold when in the open and out of the vehicle. Wasn't much of a showing as in year's past, which made the trails more open and not a parking lot. The toters were able to park in the parking lot. It was slippery for everyone at some point. Many had open diffs, good tires, lockers, or combination thereof. Small rocks got tossed and bigger rocks got relocated and dug out. Food was deliciously hot.
                        Mike
                        Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

^^^ Indeed, good times out there yesterday!

2 ENORMOUS boxes full of toys for the kiddos - as well as a couple/few bicycles. :rendeer:
                          Last edited by JeepN4kc; 12-15-2013, 04:29 AM.
                          -Mike B-
                          '01 XJ Sport
                          '11KK Limited

Comment

Originally posted by jagular7 View Post
                            Great time, though a touch cold when in the open and out of the vehicle. Wasn't much of a showing as in year's past, which made the trails more open and not a parking lot. The toters were able to park in the parking lot. It was slippery for everyone at some point. Many had open diffs, good tires, lockers, or combination thereof. Small rocks got tossed and bigger rocks got relocated and dug out. Food was deliciously hot.
                            Had a great time out there and I too thought it was a light crowd, although they did collect a bunch of toys. I had a buddy show up in his new Sahara, so I didn't air down or try any of the hard trails....but with the mud, all of them were a challenge...LOL. The food was great as usual and I am pretty sure Mike (JeepN4kc) will be showing us his new seats soon :)

John

Always Smilin'

Comment

Had a blast, was very impressed being my first time at Kc Rocks and the first time really wheeling the zj.

Comment

Working...
                              X