2nd Annual Trail Crew Meet and Greet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Annual Trail Crew Meet and Greet

Hey everyone! Its official, the second meet and greet for all kc area jeep owners is set. Its going to be held on March 17th with a 12 noon start time. The event will be in Archie, MO. just north of Lacy Rd and E 331st St. We have been allowed to use 40 acres of land so we will have the rti ramp, a bbq stand, a mud hole, some rock crawling courses and a creek trail. plus all sorts of fun. we are asking for a min. $5 donation for entry to help towards set up cost. after the set up cost is met, all the remaining money is being donated to charity. we are still deciding what charity, but it will go to one. please post any questions or comments or if you will be able to make it. and please spread the word.

I will put it on the club calendar.
    Last edited by treedawg; 12-10-2012, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Sounds like a ton of fun for sure!

Comment

I'm sure there will be other activities there. Now talking about adding some logs and possible tug-o-war

Comment

Alright, so I just got word back from the land owner and the guy that has the set up equipment. They are asking $10 a person and 12 and under free. What's everyone's take? Would you still come? This is to help cover cost of fuel on the construction equipment and materials

Comment

So, it's a huge Jeepin picnic for anyone in the KC area?
            -Mike B-
            '01 XJ Sport
            '11KK Limited

Comment

Originally posted by RatchetMaster10 View Post
              Alright, so I just got word back from the land owner and the guy that has the set up equipment. They are asking $10 a person and 12 and under free. What's everyone's take? Would you still come? This is to help cover cost of fuel on the construction equipment and materials
              10 bucks doesn't sound bad at all, is he talking 10 for driver or 10 for everyone in the vehicle?

Comment

Originally posted by JeepN4kc View Post
                So, it's a huge Jeepin picnic for anyone in the KC area?
                Pretty much with some great fun also. We will have as many courses and small contest as we can just for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddmac View Post
                  10 bucks doesn't sound bad at all, is he talking 10 for driver or 10 for everyone in the vehicle?
                  He's asking $10 per person

Comment

What happen to the $5.00 donation from initial post ?
                    And 40 acres down archie way sounds FLAT !
                    what kind of trails can 40 acres support and be worth $10.00 a person ?
                    KRRP is only $10.00 to $15.00 per vehicle and has like 900 acres or so !
                    And some Great trails to boot !
                    I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
                    Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
                    it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
                    Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Originally posted by spunebil View Post
                      The initial 5 was before we started planning more and got more involved with the cost of running the 18wheelers and back hoes and other equipment to bring in rock to set up a rock crawling course. It is flat land, but this event isn't all about wheeling. It's about getting together a bunch of jeep owners that share a passion for jeep and Offroading and hanging out having a good time. But we figured we could make it a little better than just sitting in a parking lot like last year. I've been to ks rocks plenty of times. This is not ks rocks and its not a park it's simply a big hang out get together with some added fun and friendly competition.

Comment

Also it is the land owner and the guy that own all the equipment that are asking the $10. It's going to be more than worth it for that price. Anything left over will be going to charity

Comment

Originally posted by spunebil View Post
                          Spune, perhaps this might be a better way to comment:

I am familiar with that area, what kind of terrain will we be wheeling on?
                          I am curious because money is tight and I would like to know what obstacles we can expect to see for $10.00 a person ?
                          I am a big fan of KRRP, so will this be anything like that?

Thank you kindly,

Spunebil

:)

Sounds like a fun event.

John
                          1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

The event is in Drexel, Mo not Archie, Mo according to google maps

Comment

I am not against it costing more. Just wondering why ! Lol
                              I am Biker , so if it isnt biker related , it takes a few more minutes to assimilate ;)
                              I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
                              Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
                              it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
                              Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Working...
                              X