Pop Up Parade October 6th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop Up Parade October 6th

We have been asked to do another salute to our veterans parade similar to the one we did in the Spring. Parade starts at ten a.m. and over at eleven I imagine. Line up at shelter one between 9:00 and 9:30 am.The shelter is located on Red Bridge Ro. ad betwtweenUS 71 and Holmes at t he foot of the new bridge.
    .Meet at the park and ride at the NW corner of US 71 and Red Bridge at 9:0 0 am or meet at shelter one.It.will be cool that morning so dress for it if ch oose to go topless. If you have a flag bring it.

Following the parade there will be a dog show, car show and live music.

Comment

I'll be there.
      01XJ- 5.5 RE lift, Dana 60 & detroit locker w/moser 35 spline shafts, rear disc brake conversion, currie steering, sye, jks discos, rinolined everthing.

Comment

Me too.

Comment

Kenny, I was hoping to make it, but the wife had already planned on us going to the Applefest up in Weston. Sorry

John
          1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

Be corner of Redbridge and 71 , isn't that a park and ride ( carpool lot )

Anywho if I can get out of work , could make it
            I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
            Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
            it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
            Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

I am a go !

Sounds like fun and only takes up a couple of hours of our time !

So who else out there wants to be Involved and not just as bystander ?
              Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

I'm a maybe right now.
                "People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them." -Dave Barry

Comment

Well if you can make it that's great. Myself I feel since it's a Veteran parade I have to participate since I have one in Afghanistan at the present time and one leaving in May for deployment.

Comment

I may be out , can't get jeep to start.
                    It turns over but not getting fuel ( removed fuel line) and no gas coming out of line !
                    Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

Scott gets the spirit award for going doorless and topless for the parade.

Comment

Special thanks to John,Scott and Darcy for their participation in the parade today.The social event after the parade over a much needed hot coffee was great especially Darcy's carnal knowledge about Dan Marino-Go Dolphins...So thanks again for your participation for a fun-filled morning.

Comment

Working...
                        X