Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheeling 4 Toys - 12/10

I put it on the calendar.

$5 + a $5 toy ($15/t-shirt) for a great day of winter wheelin' sponsored by Brushbeaters Jeep Club.

You have to pre-register to get meals, t-shirts, etc. on brushbeaters.com website. The event is put on by Brushbeaters at KanRocks. KanRocks closes the park for this event.
    Mike
    Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

copied from their site....I have registered and bought shirt. would be nice if there is a good showing from us!

register on brushbaters home page!

If you haven't seen the flyer on the homepage...Wheelin' 4 Toys is coming up soon on December 10th. $5 entry fee and a new, unwrapped toy(of approximately $5 worth or more) is all it takes to get you into the event. We do allow people to register the day of the event to get in, but if you want to be in guided trail groups or order event t-shirts, you must register before November 27. You can register via paypal by clicking the link on the homepage or calling 660-200-2052. check back to this thread occassionally as I will be posting updates on event sponsors and prizes and other W4T information.

First big news...
      W4T has 3 new confirmed sponsors who already have their prizes ready.
      1st is Wade Quarries and Unique Rides have teamed up together to bring us a Bulldog 8000lb winch!

2nd is JonesMudFest.Com is providing free passes the their park which can be used for any of their events including MudRuns, trail rides, etc.

One of our stable sponsors, Kansas Rocks will once again be helping out with an annual pass, and a couple daily passes... as well as the use of their park for the discounted price of $5 for each rig who donates toys to our charity.

the guys from Lake Frances are once again donating two certificates to staying at their place. It is good for 1 free night stay in the RV/camping area, or 2 Nights for the price of 1 for staying in their cabin, or 2 nights free stay at the house (including breakfast!)

Carlisle Transportation products of Ft. Scott, KS and Reynolds Law Firm also of Ft. Scott has donated a total of$250 to use for purchasing prizes(we will decide after most of the prizes comes in how it will be used)

Shepherd Team Auto Plaza has 2 certificates for oil changes or can be used for service

winchsaver.com is sending us winch saver accessories for your winch.

7 function multitesters, flashlights, and shirts are from B & B Electric

The good folks at Mapleton C-Store and Cafe are donating 2 certicates for meals for a whole family.

4-State 4WD of Joplin has been a sponsor of this event since the very first one 11 years ago! This year they are donating a set of TJ Wet Okole Seat Covers, a light bar, grab handles, and some shirts/caps.

Wilson Tire of Nevada, MO has provided us with some Smittybilt Air Downs

Sears of Butler,MO is donating a Craftsman 3 gallon horizontal portable aircompressor. Great for airing back up your tires after trailing!

Wiseman's Tire in Pittsburg, KS is donating a new muffler

Many more prizes are in the works, and I will post them as they are confirmed...
      "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
      Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

Won't make the trip however,will get with someone going and send a couple of toys.

Comment

I am registered and will see you guys there :)

John
          1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

I am paid and registered for the event.....see u all there!

Comment

same here as long as nothing goes wrong before then!!!

Comment

Registered and paid. Meet at mcd's in louisburg???

Comment

me, jodee, tye, and scott are meting up....probably at 470 and woods chaple qt then cavanin out. what time does people want to meet in louisburg?
                  "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
                  Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

Originally posted by BlooJoop View Post
                    Registered and paid. Meet at mcd's in louisburg???
                    I can meet whenever. I checked the flyer and Brushbeaters website and couldn't find a start time for the event, so what time does everyone usually go?

:)

John
                    Last edited by FreemansXJ; 11-18-2011, 07:46 AM.
                    1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

i will be following tommy group.. what time are you planning on leaving?

Comment

Our group meets at the Paola Airport for breakfast around 7:00-7:15 and then heads down 7 Hwy to come in the back way if anyone wants to meet and eat a good breakfast they are more than welcome.
                        2006 LJ Rubicon

Comment

We usually meet at McDonald in louisburg for a bad breakfast around 7 and plan to leave there round 730 to be at the park 830-900 ish.

Comment

I'll probably stop at the Louisburg McD's since it's on the way down.

Comment

Cary and I will be there! We're all registered. We'll just meet everyone out at the park. Lookin' forward to it!

Comment

Working...
                              X