Tuttle Saturday?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuttle Saturday?

My daughter and her friend want to go wheeling this weekend. Looks like KS Rocks is getting a LOT of rain. I know we were just there last week, but is anyone interested in Tuttle on Saturday? It's supposed to be sunny and 80's all weekend.... looks like a great weekend to camp & wheel....

i'll be gone in STL. but hit up the Manhattan wheeln offroad on FB i'm sure some of those guys will be down to do some wheeling

Comment

I would but waiting on the new shoes before we go again.

Comment

If you aren't going to do anything too insane, I might be able to go.

Comment

I'm going to meet up with some of the guys from the Show Me club up in St. Joe. They're mostly running 33's...some locked, some not. C'mon out if you want to! The more the merrier!

I'll probably play on the ledges some this trip since I didn't get to last week, but won't be doing anything too crazy since I'll have a first-timer with us....

Comment

man, i'd love to go... not sure I can swing it. my daughter has dance class like 10-12... I have kid free date night fri and sat night :) that doesn't happen too often. maybe i can slip out there for a bit.. we'll see.

Comment

Ok, cool. I can do some of the ledges, the baby ones, Haha. I still don't know for sure if I will be able to come or not though. I have to see what I can get done today.

When are you planning on leaving to go out there and come back?

Comment

Probably leave here around 6:30. I can meet you at the Hardees in Topeka again if you want. McD's is all torn up with construction...

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                  I'm going to meet up with some of the guys from the Show Me club up in St. Joe. They're mostly running 33's...some locked, some not. C'mon out if you want to! The more the merrier!

I'll probably play on the ledges some this trip since I didn't get to last week, but won't be doing anything too crazy since I'll have a first-timer with us....
                  You not do anything too crazy, lies

Comment

Ok, cool. If you don't mind lets meet at that Hardee's.

I will let you know if something changes or what not, but as of now I am planning on going. :)

Comment

Whelp.. It looks like I can't go wheeling. Plus I'm kinda worried about my front suspension, and I want to figure out what is going on before I go out and start beating it up again. Sorry, have a great day of wheeling though! I wish I could go don't freak out the first timer too much! :)

Comment

What's it doing?

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                          What's it doing?
                          Its up at 2am on a friday night lol.

Comment

Haha, besides being up at 2...

It is kinda hard to describe, but it is making a "grinding/binding" sound coming from the front driver side. Which the front driver is the side where I took the piece out of my rim when I slammed into the rock at Tuttle. I hear it when I am turning right, I haven't really noticed it while turning left. Also in order to drive straight my steering wheel is either way left, straight, or way right. It changes, which is weird. Could it be just an alignment issue? I'll get under it today and look around, even though I don't even know what to look for, Haha.

Comment

Working...
                            X