Crawlfest Comp at Kansas Rocks May 7th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawlfest Comp at Kansas Rocks May 7th

K-Rocks Crawlfest presented by Max Motors. May 7th.

In conjunction with the Club Adopt-A-Trail day.

WIN a SET of Cooper Discoverer STT’s!

100% entry payout!

Registration is from 8:00 am until 1:00 pm.

Driver Meeting at 1:00 pm.

Competition will begin at 1:30 pm.

RC Crawling Starts at 12:00 pm

CRAWLFEST is a NOVICE rock crawling event with no pressure and a fun environment to come out and challenge your buddies on a level playing field. Courses will be designed to challenge Novice drivers but also to minimize the chance of vehicle damage with an emphasis on safety. Join us for a fun day of crawling in the rocks at Kansas Rocks Saturday May 7th. Tech inspection and registration starts at 8am. Drivers Meeting at 1:00 p.m. Crawling to start at 1:30 p.m. $10 entry fee into the event, normal park access charges still apply. Winners in each class will receive a small payout. Don’t forget to grab a buddy to help spot you through the courses! There will be a “stock” class for 35" tires and smaller, and an unlimited class for 36" tires and up. Every Crawlfest participant will be entered to win a set of four Cooper Discoverer STT tires! See www.ksrockspark.com for more information.

Also this year the RC Rock Crawlers will host an event that starts at 12:00 pm. For more information click here (Link when available)

Rules are posted on the krocks forum. You probably have to be signed in to them sorry.

Jake
    Last edited by inphobic; 03-29-2011, 09:50 AM.

IMG_0723 by sotjake, on Flickr
    Last edited by inphobic; 05-04-2011, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Hey Jagular, Make sure you make it to the drivers meeting this time. Dont want no whining :)

Comment

ohhhhh!

From what I hear mike is going down anyways.. :)
        Now wether it's a jeep or suzuki that beats him....

Comment

itll be a jeep, trust me

Comment

if anyone has a open jump seat I can spot......if ya want.....;-)
            I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
            Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
            it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
            Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Got my toter back after some heavy exchange. If anyone sees me on the side of the road, please help.
              Mike
              Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

@mike --- maybe..........

I might miss you till it's too late..... Still sorry for missing scott on the disney trip.... :(

Comment

If I see ya I will return the favor and help you out, the best I can. Haha.

Ron- Don't worry about it... JUST DON'T DO IT AGAIN!! Haha I'm just kidding. :)

Comment

Working...
                  X