Tuttle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuttle

A group of us are going to tuttle on Saturday if anybody wants to join let me know

wish i had a tcase linkage otherwise i'd be down. waiting on funds to order the novak kit

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleZJ View Post
      wish i had a tcase linkage otherwise i'd be down. waiting on funds to order the novak kit
      You might want to look into this T-case linkage upgrade before you buy the Novak kit. I'm not familiar with the ZJ configuration but if it is similar to the XJ linkage this would be a much cheaper as well as possibly a sturdier setup.
      Sorry for the hijack Noss, back to wheeling.
      sigpic
      Reed Brunk, You can have joy like mine too! It's a Jeep thing again!
      99TJ: 4:88s, 8.8 with OX Locker, 36 TSLs, Homemade mid-arm rear 4 link and front 3 link suspension, Over the knuckle Chevy Tie-rod end steering, AW4 auto tranny swap, and lots of dents and dings!

Comment

Originally posted by noss10 View Post
        A group of us are going to tuttle on Saturday if anybody wants to join let me know
        Why not come to Frostbite?

Comment

well with find out you can bring a razor to kansas rocks we are seriously thinking about that instead

Comment

Yes, you can bring side-by-sides (e.g. rzr) to KS rocks, just not ATV's or dirt bikes.

Comment

http://www.ksrockspark.com/

All the rules are posted in the site but I do believe Rich is correct here.

Comment

Yep ! side by sides been allowed for a year or more ! :-)
                I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
                Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
                it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
                Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Working...
                X