SMORR Froze Over Feb 18th-20th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMORR Froze Over Feb 18th-20th

Registration for shirts and meals is up 8) .... its located on the top right hand corner of the SMORR home page www.smorr.net . Registration ends Sunday Feb 6th so i have time to get the shirts made, so do not procrastinate if you for sure want a shirt(s) and meal tickets (meal tickets will be available at the gate as well) ;D This event is always big and a lot of fun....dont miss out. Will see ya here.

Thanks

Brandon

Have not heard about anyone attending this, but I am going down with 10-15 Jeeps....so if you have never been, don't miss out on one of the best parks in the Midwest.

Comment

Originally posted by Lite2RW View Post
      Have not heard about anyone attending this, but I am going down with 10-15 Jeeps....so if you have never been, don't miss out on one of the best parks in the Midwest.
      Todd, are you driving down or trailering? I'm torn between KRRP or SMORR. Never been to SMORR though but IDK, is the winter event the best time to go or should I wait for summer to check it out?
      "People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them." -Dave Barry

Comment

Trailering & all times at SMORR are a blast. Food on site, free firewood, cleanest Offroad facilities around.

To give you an idea, the last time I was at KRRP was October of 2008. I bet I have been to SMORR 15 times since then. I will be there Friday & Saturday, leaving Sunday morning. But there are people staying Thursday night until Sunday night.

Comment

I'm tentatively planning to trailer down on Friday evening, wheel Saturday and part of Sunday, then head home. I say tentatively as I have some work to do on my junk and it's been too cold & wet to git-r-dun lately. :(

Todd, you'll have a blast at SMORR no matter when you go. During the Froze Over event they'll have guides for everything from stock to insanely modified. There are some really fun trails there that you can do with no problem and without risking (much) body damage. ;)

Comment

Yep, headed out Friday AM and back midday Sunday. No trailers for me unless it's on someone else's.

Comment

I'm planning on heading down Thursday evening or Friday morning and coming home Sunday afternoon. I will be trailering down whether my Suburban wants to do it or not

Comment

Leaving Friday morning. I've never had a bad time at SMORR. I beleive there is no such thing.

Comment

Should I go here or to frostbite? I think I will only be able to make one of them.

Comment

If you have never been to SMORR I highly recommend it. Like Travis said, no such thing as a bad time down there.

Comment

anyone got an extra seat? my junk wont be ready.
                      "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
                      Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

ill be there, prob headed down friday directly after class! For those on the fence, it is so worth the drive! id drive the 3 ish hrs to smorr from kc 100 times before i drove the 3+ hrs to k rocks from rolla.

plus you cant beat the group of guys goin ;)

Comment

Originally posted by cgmrdc View Post
                          plus you cant beat the group of guys goin ;)
                          sure i can......with a big freakin stick! and enjoy it!
                          "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
                          Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

Okay, okay, you've all convinced me to go. I'll leave right after work on friday and head down. Tommy if you need a ride you can take shotgun with me. I will probably camp if they've got a nice campground with showers otherwise what's a good hotel?
                            "People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them." -Dave Barry

Comment

they have top notch facilities, but reserve your spot asap, both electric and primitive! they have a full bath house and a cafe thatll be serving during the event. tommy, NOBS will be out in full force so you better bring a BIG stick!

Comment

Working...
                              X