• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas rocks grand opening sign up

MAY 20TH 2017
    KANSAS ROCKS OFFROAD PARK
    MAPLETON,KANSAS
    PARK OPENS EIGHT AM REGULAR PARK FEES APPLY CEREMONY AT 9:30 AM PARK OPENS TO THE NEW 160 ACRES
    CARAVAN FROM LOUISBERG,KANSAS BURGER KING AT 7:30 AM
    MORE INFO AT www.ksrockspark.com
    Last edited by treedawg; 05-15-2017, 07:38 PM.

Planning on going.
    Jon
    Last edited by mprsme; 05-09-2017, 12:45 PM.

Comment

White Lightning and I will be there!

Kyle
      Kyle
      White Lightning - 2013 JK Sport S Wrangler
      Midnight Raider - 1999 Mustang GT
      1997 Ford F-250 4X4

Comment

I'll be there with one Jeep or the other.
        2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Altitude Edition
        1976 CJ-7

Comment

We are planning on going.
          Bill T.

Comment

On my calendar to make it.

Comment

Comment

Hope it's dry

Comment

Hoping to be able to make it, but because if the park is open to 9 pm, I'm thinking of heading down later in the day, like noon ish?
                  Scott

Comment

Meeting at Burger King at 7 am leaving around 7:30 am in Louisburg, Kansas

Comment

80% of rain this weekend for Saturday morning into the afternoon so keep that in mind it's going to be a muddy and sloppy mess out there if it does rain so it should make for a great wheeling time together. Also remember to bring the correct clothing and bug spray, also water or something to drink as well as snacks. Tire air up stations and bathrooms are onsite. If you don't have a Ham radio then I would strongly suggest that you have a CB to communicate with others while out on the trail as cell phone coverage is very limited.

https://weather.com/weather/5day/l/USKS0198:1:US

Please remember to wear your KCJC Safety Orange KCJC shirts out there so we can be seen in the crowd. If you have the KCJC Safety orange or KCJC club flags please have them on your Jeep(s) and have them flying.

Also this is a night event so there will be night wheeling for those of you that want to go do some night wheeling and use your off road lights.

Once we get into the park we well have 3 groups,
                      1. The beginners, light trails with some mild stuff just to get you in and out without any issues and get you dirty. Green and some blue trails
                      2. The off roading veterans, With this group it require your jeep to have some mild upgrades and off road tires, Blue and Black trails
                      3. The hardcore group, with this group you'll go very where in the park, no limits on what you go up or down, heavy modified Jeep(s) required. Black and down.
                      (*Note) - I will leave it up to the individual club members to make the choice of the groups you will run with. If you have questions ask the KCJC EC staff members, we are here to help you.

Also we will be on channel 4 or 24 on our CB's depending on how the channels are being used and Ham guys you all will need to get your channels figured out.

I'll look forward to seeing you all on the trails at Kansas Rock for this event.

Kyle
                      Last edited by ROKN KC; 05-17-2017, 11:17 AM.
                      Kyle
                      White Lightning - 2013 JK Sport S Wrangler
                      Midnight Raider - 1999 Mustang GT
                      1997 Ford F-250 4X4

Comment

Working...
                      X