X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome new Club member --- Mirrim9999

Please to announce our newest club member:

Mirrim9999 -- AKA -- Erik Strande

He joined the club tonight at the Gladstone Dodge event.

Erik,

Welcome to the club, I hope you had a good time tonight at the event! Your website status will be updated shortly, once it is, you will be able to join the clubs Facebook page as well.

our next event is Saturday @ new Lancaster -- this is only open the Club members, so if you are interested in attending, please let me know. (more info is in the other thread)

next club meeting is Sunday July 12 @ Trailside center

Please tell us a bit about your jeep, your Offroad experience and what types of events you would like the club to attend.

My phone is always on,

jim spinner
    cell 314.495.3941
    office 816.778.7021
    Last edited by RoKn; 06-18-2015, 09:46 PM.

Welcome to the club. Enjoyed meeting you and your wife last night.

Comment

Welcome to the club. Missed you last night.
      Mike
      Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

Welcome
        Bill T.

Comment

How does one become a member? I registered for a profile on the forum and have a Jeep :) Would like to get a little more involved and maybe take some trips. Is there a fee? Is there some online link or how do you get started?

Comment

The Jeep is a stock 2001 Wrangler Sport. Automatic with AC! This is actually the first car I own free and clear, so I am very proud of myself. No financing, no interest, no lien, all mine. I may do a little lift one day, 1.5 to 2 inches, and some off-road bumpers. Hit me up if you have either and are willing to part with them. We can haggle over a beer or two. I hope to make it out Saturday, I do have something I have to complete at 9:30, but better late than never. I have little experience off roading, and that was running through some mud in my truck a couple of years back.

See you all on the trails.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsethwilson View Post
              How does one become a member? I registered for a profile on the forum and have a Jeep :) Would like to get a little more involved and maybe take some trips. Is there a fee? Is there some online link or how do you get started?
              I got your status updated. Sometimes it takes a couple days to find the time to log in and do the housekeeping. You should be good to go now.

Comment

Welcome!
                "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
                Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

Welcome, Erik!
                  -Mike B-
                  '01 XJ Sport
                  '11KK Limited

Comment

welcome
                    Jim

Comment

Working...
                    X