New member in Blue Springs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member in Blue Springs

Hi everyone. I just joined and would like to introduce myself. My name is David and live in Blue Springs. Im new to offroading but familiar with jeeps. Im currently driving a '02 TJ on 33's with 3 inch lift. Im exciting to meet everyone and cant wait to hit the trails.
    -David S.-

Welcome to the site! What color is your Jeep - I'll keep an eye out for ya.
    -Mike B-
    '01 XJ Sport
    '11KK Limited

Comment

Maroon with black rims.
      -David S.-

Comment

Welcome to the club's site.

Our schedule is planned out on the calendar.

The next major run for a lot of the club's members, is the 23rd at Kanrocks for their Crawling 4 Downs event. It was a pre-registered event, but you can pay when you attend that day. They may have ordered extra t-shirts.
        Mike
        Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

Also Saturday night some are going to the Boulevard Drive in and a Club run at the Rusty Rooster Sunday August 17th. Ten am to 5 or 6 pm.This is at Chip Hodges place in Excelsior Springs. Also Saturday is the Redneck Rally! https://www.facebook.com/events/8503...ilter=upcoming
          KB0ZNR
          05 LJ, Chevy LSS, 241OR, Mutt long arm, OBA, AEV High Line, Full cage, 35s tube steps and bumpers, 31.5 gal fuel tank

Comment

Welcome, there are a few of us rolling around the Blue Springs area ... if ya see me rolling by flag me down and I will introduce myself...

Last edited by duttonja; 08-15-2014, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Welcome....I'm in Blue Springs as well. Most of the time I'm cruising around in a dark blue city truck. Hopefully sometime soon I'll get the Willy's drivable/wheelable. If you have questions or need help with jeep, feel free to holla!
              "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
              Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

Originally posted by tuffnutz70 View Post
                Welcome....I'm in Blue Springs as well. Most of the time I'm cruising around in a dark blue city truck. Hopefully sometime soon I'll get the Willy's drivable/wheelable. If you have questions or need help with jeep, feel free to holla!
                Yes, that would be sweet......looking forward to wheelin with ya again.
                -Mike B-
                '01 XJ Sport
                '11KK Limited

Comment

Originally posted by dbshock12 View Post
                  Maroon with black rims.
                  Well, that sort of narrows it down. A few maroon Wranglers rollin in Blue Springs on black wheels but I'll look for the TJ!
                  -Mike B-
                  '01 XJ Sport
                  '11KK Limited

Comment

Originally posted by JeepN4kc View Post
                    Well, that sort of narrows it down. A few maroon Wranglers rollin in Blue Springs on black wheels but I'll look for the TJ!
                    Yeah sorry my details weren't very good. I added a picture
                    Last edited by dbshock12; 08-15-2014, 07:29 PM.
                    -David S.-

Comment

welcome :)
                      I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
                      Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
                      it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
                      Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Originally posted by JeepN4kc View Post
                        Yes, that would be sweet......looking forward to wheelin with ya again.
                        since you fireman have so much time on your hands.....maybe I could talk ya into wrenching on mine!
                        "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."

Comment

Yeah sorry my details weren't very good. I added a picture

Looks good dude!

Comment

Well hopefully we are good for tomorrow and I will be seeing a few of you there..
                            -David S.-

Comment

Well hopefully we are good for tomorrow and I will be seeing a few of you there..
                              It was nice meeting you David. Sorry I didn't get to wheel with you much, we got a little busy trying to get Travis out of there so he could get it fixed.

John
                              1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

Working...
                              X