I wanted to introduce myself and my shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanted to introduce myself and my shop

My name is David and I have a DIY repair shop in Olathe. I am on a number of automotive forums and have a lot of car traffic in the shop but thought my place might be of interest to the Jeep community.

I give discounts for club activities and such.

You can find out more about our shop at: http://diyautorepairkc.com/

Welcome! I'm sure it's just a matter of time til I use your shop! a lift and AC for $20 an hour seems great!

Comment

Welcome to our site and hopefully we can drum up some business for ya.

:)

John
      1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

These seem like neat ideas. Too bad it's on the wrong side of town for my use.

Wouldn't happen to have a paint booth and painting equipment?

Comment

Originally posted by TommyG View Post
          These seem like neat ideas. Too bad it's on the wrong side of town for my use.

Wouldn't happen to have a paint booth and painting equipment?
          We don't have a paint booth yet, just a seperate place for painting.

It's not too far away if you have a large project.

Comment

Originally posted by KSU_CJ8 View Post
            Welcome! I'm sure it's just a matter of time til I use your shop! a lift and AC for $20 an hour seems great!
            It's winter so we have HEAT also.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

This is a pretty great service to offer and surely there are Jeepers out there that will use your shop. I can think of a couple projects that having a lift would help me. Does it matter how many "mechanics" are in the shop working on a given rig?
              -Mike B-
              '01 XJ Sport
              '11KK Limited

Comment

Thank you for the welcome.

It doesn't matter how many people are working on a project. Often we have clubs in the shop so there could be many people helping with a project.

The BMW club holds technical sessoins at the shop so there may be a group of 10 people watching and learning as a couple of the more technical people go through a proceedure with them.

The more helping hands you have, usually the easier things go.

Comment

Awesome, Great, Wonderful Idea for a shop. Reminds of the hobby shops on post, Welcome to the forum!

Comment

great idea

I have been thinking about this myself for about a year but you beat me to it. Good luck.
                    2006 LJ Rubicon

Comment

This is an awesome solution. Last time I used one was in the Army in the early 70's changing out my clutch......come to think of it, I need to change a clutch out again. Do you offer advice, help or coaching??? I'm thinking of putting a new clutch in my 08 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramasun View Post
                        This is an awesome solution. Last time I used one was in the Army in the early 70's changing out my clutch......come to think of it, I need to change a clutch out again. Do you offer advice, help or coaching??? I'm thinking of putting a new clutch in my 08 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon.

All the Army posts I was stationed at had a shop like this.

We do have mechanics on staff who could give advice and some assistance, if you needed it. If you want to change your clutch, just call and set up a time. We would be happy to have you come by.

Comment

Have not been there yet but another member here has and he talks highly of the location and convenience.

Comment

That's great, I hope to see you some time.

Comment

We have a really nice looking JK in the shop today. I thought I'd share a picture of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X