New jeep in town

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New jeep in town

What's up guys, thought id post up my info and get to know a few people. I recently traded my first love of 13yrs for a 01 XJ. She has a 5.5in lift with 33's on her now, dana 60 rear locked with moser35 splines, currie steering, rear disc brake conversion and some other goodies all rino lined. Im in lees summit so if theres any of you nearby who want to go wheelin let me know. I have seen a guy in town with a red xj and a kcjeepclub sticker on the back but havnt met anyone. I'll keep a eye on when the next meet is to make it out and meet up with some of you.
    01XJ- 5.5 RE lift, Dana 60 & detroit locker w/moser 35 spline shafts, rear disc brake conversion, currie steering, sye, jks discos, rinolined everthing.

Welcome. The next meeting is November 11, a Sunday.
    Bill T.

Comment

If you're up for joining, our annual picnic is 9/30 in Blue Springs. Membership is $30 if you join before the picnic, cheaper afterward since they renew in Jan.

We'll have nearly $3000 in raffle prizes. ;-)

Comment

I'll just bring my 30 to the picnic, my printer sucks.
        01XJ- 5.5 RE lift, Dana 60 & detroit locker w/moser 35 spline shafts, rear disc brake conversion, currie steering, sye, jks discos, rinolined everthing.

Comment

You can absolutely do that. See you there.

Comment

Originally posted by MountainXJ View Post
            I recently traded my first love of 13yrs for a 01 XJ.
            I assume your "first love" was another vehicle in this case and not your wife?......lol

.......just funnin' ..... welcome to the site and hope to see you on the trails sometime!

Last edited by Mountain Goat; 09-20-2012, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Yeah she was a 89 nissan 240. Bought her bone stock back in 99 out in CA. Ended up with a redtop sr and a ton of other upgrades. The wife and I have only been married 6yrs...lol. But thanks for the welcome's guys, you will see me out on the trails.

Comment

Working...
              X