Another newb checking in!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another newb checking in!

Hey guys, thought I would introduce myself, my name Derek, and I'm a new jeeper.

I live in Independence and a few weeks ago I picked up my first Jeep, a 2003 Wrangler Rubicon in Inca Gold! A wrangler is one of those things I've always wanted, and when an un-passable opportunity came up, I jumped on it! I absolutely love it. Sad I waited so long to actually get one, but glad that it worked out the way it did.

It didn't help my situation that my best friend ToddMac got himself one a while back! (he referred me to the site)

Anyway I'm loving this thing, im new to all aspects of jeeping including off-roading but I definitely want to jump into it! If you see me around Independence be sure to wave!

Here she is as of now, lots planned for her, just gotta get the wallet to match my wants!

Looks good and welcome.
    Bill T.

Comment

Great looking start! Welcome!

Comment

Cool, man, that bright yellow Rubi oughta stick out so I'll keep my eyes open and give ya a wave if I see ya.
        -Mike B-
        '01 XJ Sport
        '11KK Limited

Comment

Outstanding! Best Jeep color too. Hope to see you at the next club meeting.
          "People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them." -Dave Barry

Comment

Welcome to the site and that's a good looking start to the Jeep madness

:)

John
            1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

Hey it's Derek! look at that tfiedler has one the same color too! You shouldn't of used me as a reference though, now no one is gonna like ya! LOL

Comment

Welcome and don't worry about add ons right away,the Rubicon is quite capable of off roading with the rest.Congrats.

Comment

i like that color. i am new to this forum as well. found it through jeepforum looking for clubs. i got myself a 2009 JKU and a 1976ish CJ5 that i am doing a total rebuild on hope to wheel with many of you soon!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome's guys!

Comment

Working...
                    X