X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army 2001-2009
    Military Police

Comment

USMC 98-01 Medical discharge after breaking my back flipping a 4 wheeler.
      MOS 1171 & 2311

Comment

Navy 1989-1993 Hospital Corpsmen. What a great experience! Sometimes I wish I could go back.

IMO every young and healthy man and women should serve in some branch of service (Army, Navy, Marines, Air-Force, Peace Corp, Coast Guard) it would make for a better United States!

Wally

Comment

Completely agree with that, it would make the younger generations appreciate what they have so much more, at least it did for me...!

Comment

I think every young man and woman should serve at least 2 years, preferably 3 years in service ! It would help get this country back on track ! And it wouldnt hurt most of these spoiled little brats who avoid service either ! ;)
            Last edited by spunebil; 03-21-2013, 04:43 PM.
            I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
            Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
            it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
            Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Not me.

Comment

Oohh.......this is approaching something of a "politics and controversy" status. Me likey! Those kinda threads are always thought provoking.

I'll spare any further comments other than to say I am not a veteran. Although, if I would have served in the military, when I was younger, I always thought the Marine Corps was the way to go. Regardless of branch served - my thanks and respect to each and all who served and/or continue to do so.
                -Mike B-
                '01 XJ Sport
                '11KK Limited

Comment

US Army National Guard 2008 ->
                  Currently E5 68W with the 1/138th Infantry in KC.

OEF 11-12 under 142nd CSSB - 110th STB - 1Cav.

Comment

I am not a vet, but my brother (who I am very proud of) is currently serving his 8th (or so) tour over seas, currently in Afghanistan. Staff Sergeant US Army. Thank you for your service

Comment

Working...
                    X