7yr old male Doberman needs new home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7yr old male Doberman needs new home

Unfortunately I can't take him with us on our move to Philadelphia. He's a great dog. Black/Tan about 90lbs of pure lap dog. Loves attention needs a big backyard to run. He's housebroken, neutered, cropped ears, good with kids, though 6 and up is ideal good with other dogs as long as they're not aggressive. Not a fan of cats. No rehoming fee as long as trust you'll take good care of my dog. He does have a pill to take every morning bc of a thyroid issue. Up to date on shots. Can text pics. 816-714-9723

Will someone please give this dog a good home so that I can stop worrying about what happens to it?

Comment

I have been thinking about him too, but can't do it right now. Hope some will help out soon.
      2006 LJ Rubicon

Comment

If I did not already have 4 dogs and 2 cats, I would definitely be interested.

Comment

Diesel's going to rescue at Erin's Midwest Animal ResQ, so he'll have a good home. Don't worry Chip! :)

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
            Diesel's going to rescue at Erin's Midwest Animal ResQ, so he'll have a good home. Don't worry Chip! :)
            Good, I feel better already.

Thanks Rich!

Comment

I told Chris last week when I saw him that if he didn't find the home he wanted, to let me know and I'd get his boy into rescue. We work with several groups in the midwest to provide no-cost boarding and short term fostering so they don't have to euthanize so many animals.

Comment

I just got off the phone with Janice @the KC Doberman rescue. I'm taking him there Monday morning and she already has a Foster home waiting for him. I'm extremely grateful and happy that my dog will be taken care of. This has not been easy for us but its what has to be done for the best for our family.

Comment

Originally posted by audioguy1 View Post
                  I just got off the phone with Janice @the KC Doberman rescue. I'm taking him there Monday morning and she already has a Foster home waiting for him. I'm extremely grateful and happy that my dog will be taken care of. This has not been easy for us but its what has to be done for the best for our family.
                  Situations like this are never easy, they become members of the family and I am sure you would not part with him unless is was absolutely necessary. I hope everything goes well for your family.
                  Last edited by Chipper; 06-04-2012, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Thanks. I hope to get on our feet quickly out there so we can come back and get him before they find him a permanent home but if not, I just hope he ends up with good people.

Comment

Working...
                    X