Our truck was stolen!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our truck was stolen!

Well, my wife's truck got stolen from the parking lot at 24 Hour Fitness this evening around 6pm. If you are in the Kansas city area and see a beige 2006 F350 quad cab, long bed diesel pickup with heartland weim rescue license plate frames, it is probably ours and if so, then it is stolen. Shoot them dead and then give me a call if you find it.
    "People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them." -Dave Barry

Will do except for the shoot them dead part.

Comment

Any pics of it?

John
      1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

yeah, here is one

"People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them." -Dave Barry

Comment

SHould have came to me and put real-time tracking gps on it.

Comment

Something I'm seriously considering for its replacement

Sent from my I9000 using Tapatalk

Comment

You should ,for all your vehicles, Im putting one in all mine and on the bike, and all the boss's vehicles, all 20 of them lol seems like
              Putting one on a Polaris Ranger tomorrow that will be sitting at the lake of the ozarks.

Comment

Will, how much does something like that cost with installation? just curious

Comment

Originally posted by Jdlefebure View Post
                  Will, how much does something like that cost with installation? just curious
                  Curious to know how much as well. I'm almost scared to drive mine anymore because at this point it is not replaceable (06 LJ with 10k on it and a ton of $ invested)and insurance would never pay what I've put into it.
                  2006 LJ Rubicon

Comment

and if you have kids driving. you always know where they are!!

Comment

495 installed

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Will View Post
                        495 installed

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
                        Of course thats retail, You guys would get a discount.

Theres tons you can do with these, not just track it when its stolen.
                        Notifications for everything are sent direct to your phone; you can set a geofence so if your eating at the power and light and it gets towed you will know righ then that its left the "yard" :)

If your out wheeling you can set it to track your route.

THe #1 thing I like the most, you can track it right away if its stolen and tell the cops where its at, LO-Jack you have to have a police report to get them to track it, which is too late to find it in most cases.

Comment

Working...
                        X