hello everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello everyone

Whats going on everyone. I'm new to the forum. Long time jeep lover and owner. I got an 84 CJ with some tasteful mods. Looking for some good people to hit the trails with. Moved to KC about 4 years ago from ohio and i dont know too many people out here let alone people with jeeps. Anyways i figured id drop a line and say hello.

What part of Ohio? I'm in Akron a couple times a month....

Comment

Welcome to the site :)

John
      1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
          What part of Ohio? I'm in Akron a couple times a month....
          Cleveland man.. elyria/wellington to be exact.

Comment

Welcome, what part of KC are ya in?

Comment

Nkc zona rosa area.. i stroll down around everywhere though.

Comment

Too funny. In Ohio you were just north of me, and in KC you're just south of me (we're in Smithville). :-)

Comment

Welcome! Come to the next meeting on January 8th and see what we're about. I think you'll be impressed.

There should be an announcement with the address and other info on the home page.

Comment

Yeah man i used to go to akron alot. My friends went to college there, now my sister goes there. I love akron. Especially LUX nightclub haha. As for the meeting, **** yeah im always down to meet new people. il be there

Comment

Conv't Jeeps in Zona arena can go amissing. Make sure you take steps to protect your Jeep from driving away.

BTW, welcome. Just missed out on a run/fund raiser at KanRocks - Wheelin' for Toys. There are several orv parks near here (within 4 hrs drive). Each has different aspects to themselves. Tuttle Creek is open 14/7 (dawn/dusk). Its open, free and managed by Army Corp of Eng. KanRocks is 85 or so miles south of KC. Weekends only, $10 to get in, managed by volunteer group. Website kansasrockspark.com . SMORR is Southern Misssouri Off Road Ranch 20 miles east of Springfield, MO. Great place to wheel. Nice camping area and bathhouse. Cost varies depending on camping and how many in your Jeep. Website smorr.net. Disney, OK is another rocks and trails place about 4 hours south. You wheel outside a large lake. When water is up, the gates are open and carve the rocks for better wheeling. There are more OPV parks but they are farther away. Really nothing close to the KC area to legally to wheel.
                      Mike
                      Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

Welcome..

Comment

Hey everyone, my name is Zach and I am also going to be a new member of KCJC. Ive seen the Jeeps driving around with KCJC stickers on them and look forward to the fun and the expericences and friendships that it will create. Im 22 live in Raymore, MO. and drive a 95 XJ with a few mods and a 4.5'' rc lift kit.

Comment

Hey back at you
                            KCK area

Comment

welcome bud!

Comment

Working...
                              X