Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member excelsior springs / richmond / elkhorn

First post .
    Been seeing a xj with club name on it around front street.
    I 've spoken with a guy in a ( mind maybe playing tricks again ) yellow xj at QT on front one morning .

Well never done much with 4 wheeling unless counting driving to the house everyday . With driving about 1/2 mile then drive down and back up across the creek . Then another 1/2 mile or there abouts to the house.

We have been driving xj for the last 15 years now .

Still have the 89 xj 4.0 and a 87 mj 2.5 sitting here by the house .

The mj engine is just plain worn to a frazzle . No power oil blow by lots of miles . Has a load of wood in it today .
    The 89 xj needs engine work as well . No sure which engine is in the 89 as I replaced it from the original one.

Wife is driving a 2000 xj with about `150k on it .

So there you have it . Oh and it is getting real close to pulling the 89 into the shed for repair.

The mj will be going by by real soon as no use for it .

You seriously have to cross a creek to get to your house? And I thought I lived out in the boonies! :)

Welcome.

Comment

Yes we moved here 15 years ago from 77th metcalf . Been crossing the creek all these years.
      I do not think I have missed 5 days work due to flooding . Then again if it is raining I do not work at all . Flat roofer by trade .

Comment

Dude! That's more like a river crossing!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello! I'm in Excelsior Springs. If you see a lifted maroon JK Unlimited around there, it's probably me, so give a wave or say hello if you can.

Chip

Comment

Nyaaa, what's up, Doc?

Comment

Welcome
              Bill T.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

welcome, I may have crossed paths online. 4btswaps, do you or did you have a diesel toyota car? anything come out of that? I would love to have a house that out of the way, my wife not so much. I bet UPS doesn't do hosue calls.

Comment

Yes and Still have the toy . Just put the swap on hold as the toy diesel is not enough engine I fear for a jeep.
                    Wife loves living here and UPS has cost me in the past . They left 15 AR lowers tied to my mail box once . Not counting Uzi and motorcycle parts. aaaargh

Comment

Working...
                    X