midwestwheeler.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• midwestwheeler.com

Purpose of this forum is to network in the midwest better between clubs, off-road parks and the wheeling community in general. Seems it's become difficult to keep up unless you bounce in and out of club and park forums so we have decided to remedy that in one localized and open forum for all to communicate in!

I invite club presidents, members and park owners operators and members to contact myself or Troy directly with updates, rides etc so we can share this info for everyone ! I will also begin contacting these folks personally to help get things moving faster as the forums come along.

We are not trying to replace clubs but are trying to bring the wheeling public together, clubs parks, and people of interest.

Each club and park will also have there own section to post events to help broaden they community as well.

Please bare with us this forum was brought up today and is still being designed. But you are able to register and post.

Thank you for your participation and assistance !

Paul Beattie
    hardlinecustom@yahoo.com
    Hardline Custom

Troy Byram
    Troyb_78@hotmail.com
    sigpic
    MIDWESTWHEELER

sounds unique
    "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
    Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

Working...
    X