4x4 shops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x4 shops

is there ANY off road shops in or near overland park ?
    Now i dont mean a tire shop that sells lift kits .
    I'm talking about a retail store /shop that i can walk in and buy a tow strap , alocker ,and some kc lights
    Please help ma out!

The closest is going to be Chux Trux in Olathe, but honestly you're going to get a lot better pricing and selction if you shop online.

Comment

Check out www.4x4rockshop.com It used to belong to a buddy of mine. He has since sold it to so friends in Alabama so no sales tax in KS. They can get whatever your looking for at a good price.
      sigpic
      MIDWESTWHEELER

Comment

online online online. No point at shopping for almost anything in stores anymore unless you need to physically see it. google for coupon codes too. they're out there.

For starters, if you're new to the jeep world....well first, WELCOME! Second....try quadratec, 4wheelparts, rustysoffroad, 4wd, acmejeepparts, jcwhitney. There's a ton more sites out there, just depends on what you need. rubiconexpress is another place that should be up & running again and they specialize in jeep suspension. I'm buying my next set of springs from them when the time comes.

Comment

4X4 Land in Topeka, Club Sponsor!

Comment

CCI motorsports

Comment

not new to the jeep world just new to kansas , thanks for the welcome, thanks for the info

Comment

ok i looked at both of there web sites. please tell me i dont have to trade in my beadlocks for some 22" dubs lol, So i guess you guys r correct by saying online , online , online!!! thanks

Comment

http://www.4x4land.com/

Comment

Originally posted by rcajper View Post
                    ok i looked at both of there web sites. please tell me i dont have to trade in my beadlocks for some 22" dubs lol, So i guess you guys r correct by saying online , online , online!!! thanks
                    I'd suggest you take a closer look before deciding to insult anyone's abilities.
                    4x4LAND.com
                    Mike
                    Knowledge is priceless

Comment

4x4Land does nice work, I would recomend them, quite a bit of experience and they understand wheelers and are wheelers themselves.

If you want a tow strap from a local vender, head down to TSC, they have nice 10-25 ton straps at an affordable price. I carry a 2" X 30' 18,000lb rated strap, and a 3"X 20' 30,000 lb rated strap, retired one TSC strap in the last 8 years secondary to the person I pulled out didn't have any hooks.

As far as a locker with a carrier, unless you have the equipment and expertise in setting up gears, I would leave it to the experts and save yourself a whole bunch of potential headache.

Not a big light or night wheeling type, so can't help ya there.

Wally

Comment

didnt mean to insult anyone. looked at cci motor sports and chux trux, and it looked like a Mall crawler shop, thats not for me. now that i looked at 4x4land in topeka (dont know how far that is from Overland park) thats what im looking for. Thanks mike

Comment

hey Wally What is TSC?
                          and i appreciate the advice on the lockers. I used to Own a crawler shop and been doing it for years. If you anyone ever needs help, i am a true jeeper that loves to help and make friends working on jeeps. as long as i got the time to do. Dont charge if u help unless we are like cutting and fabing a new long arm kit that takes 2 weekends. I do have all tools , including welders compressor, 2 huge full boxes, and a head full of useless jeep knoledge. I find to make GOOD friends, be honest and truthfull with them.

Comment

well then ,welcome to kc. come over and see us sometime it's about 45 minutes west.
                            4x4LAND.com
                            Mike
                            Knowledge is priceless

Comment

Originally posted by rcajper View Post
                              hey Wally What is TSC?
                              Tractor Supply Co. TSC there are several around town. They sell farm and hardware stuff, but they have good prices on quality nylon snatch straps. I doubt you will be disappointed in their straps.

Wally

Comment

Working...
                              X