Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where is a decent place to have a set of heads checked and decked?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is a decent place to have a set of heads checked and decked?

where is a decent place to have a set of heads checked and decked?

for engine work...I go to a place just down the street from ya ! ....its at truman and winner road......on the NW corner........I wont name it....cause if ya cant figure it out......ya don't need it !
    I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
    Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
    it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
    Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?oe...44217342872050

This is the best place in Kansas City,hands down. But remember you have to pay and wait for the best, if you want your typical cheap this is not the place to go.
      Some people just need to get over themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by spunebil View Post
        for engine work...I go to a place just down the street from ya ! ....its at truman and winner road......on the NW corner........I wont name it....cause if ya cant figure it out......ya don't need it !
        prices decent?

Comment

Originally posted by reward_1000 View Post
          http://maps.google.com/maps/place?oe...44217342872050

This is the best place in Kansas City,hands down. But remember you have to pay and wait for the best, if you want your typical cheap this is not the place to go.
          My brother in law swears by them... I jut need to get the heads on my wifes 2000 Olds Alero 3.4 V6 fixed... nothing fancy

Comment

I used Nolands for head machine and their partner "New Kid" for port work on one of my engine builds (Honda engine), personally I would use Nolands time and time again for cylinder head machine work (valve seats, pressure testing, deck/planing, etc) I however WILL NEVER use New Kids for port work again. There's a science to port work and I dont think he has it down compared to other competitively priced alternatives.

+1 for Nolands machine work though.

If you ever need bottom end machine work (bore/hone, deck, clean up, line bore/hone etc) I've used Vee Village (on the same build I used Nolands for) and I will use them in the future for any engine I build... Not to mention Revline and Modified by KC now use them exclusively.

Comment

its directly across the street from vanhorn high school....I belive they are called.....manns or something like that....all I know is they do GREAT WORK ! ......;-)
              I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
              Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
              it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
              Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Originally posted by spunebil View Post
                its directly across the street from vanhorn high school....I belive they are called.....manns or something like that....all I know is they do GREAT WORK ! ......;-)
                thank you, that is good to hear, I know right where that place is... only 2 mins from my place

Comment

Working...
                X